Come be a part of our Team
What is it like working at Registrationwala?
Registrationwala is a highly recommended place to work, if
- You believe in more work and less talk.
- You do not need have to have loads of experience or a degree from a fancy university.
- You are a work –finder and can actively scan the horizon searching for needs instead of sitting around and waiting to be told what needs to be done.
- You can make a difference between real and unnecessary work.
- You believe in Quality and not Quantity, in terms of result and work hours. We hate overtime.
- You carry a problem solving attitude and "If the ball's falling, catch it." The point is that in great companies, no one is waiting for instructions.
- Yearning for learning, you are humble and strongly believe that knowledge is power
- You believe in crazy parties and road trips.
We are a young and fast growing enterprise, working on the first principles of Physics and Entrepreneurship. If you have the attitude, we have the knowledge and resources.
We're looking for someone who is highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers
- You have a passion for writing, are proficient in English, and strong grasp of written words
- Basic understanding of SEO and mainstream Social Media Channels (Facebook, Twitter etc)
- You should be updated with the current market patterns and ideate content
- Write copies for Google Adwords, Facebook, Twitter, Emailer content and other social media channels
- A knack of editing and proof reading with good research skills
- An ability to work in teams, multi-tasking and hit the deadlines of projects
- 2+ years of experience.
- Should be an ace creative thinker and writer
- Should have a background and body of work in content creation.
- Education - Graduate/Post Graduate.
- A passion for content, tech, creative ideas.
- Ability to write content without copying material from Sources.
- Strong digital marketing experience.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; bench-marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Qualification: Minimum Graduation
- Experience: Minimum 1 year experience in Inbound and/or Outbound calls
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to convey issues clearly, making points concisely
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet/exceed expectations executing high quality results in fast paced environments
- Ability to listen attentively and suggest apt solution to a problem
- Good interpersonal skills
- Language of conversation is English (primarily) and Hindi (occasionally)
- Familiarity with startup ecosystem in India will be an advantage.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Proven experience in human resources administration for a minimum of three years
- Very good knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power-Point)
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Excellent written and spoken communications skills in English
- MBA in Human Resources or MA, or related field with strong communication, program management and people management skills
Job DescriptionDesignation: Developer - Android Application Developer Total Experience: 2-3 years Relevant Experience: 1.5+ years experience on Android app development
- Design and build advanced app features for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Be able to work independently on a project-by project basis and also work in a collaborative and fast-paced team environment
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies.
- Minimum 2+ years experience in android application development
- Passionate about Android and its eco system technologies like Android Gear
- Full life cycle develop experience for Android phone, tablet and other devices that run on Android OS
- Be able to write elegant, readable, and well-documented code
- Experience with Git, XML, JSON and Web Services is desired.
- Strong knowledge on Android SDK, Recycler View, Card View, List View, Broadcast receiver, Full Activity lifecycle, Handling of Dialog/Fragment dialog, Fragment lifecycle,
- Excellent in Java, Design patterns
- Should have a problem-solving approach
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences.
- Have worked on Google Play Services
- Design and code for scalable applications that support a big user base of millions.
- Good visual design sense and creative drive.
- Performance : Performance analysis and optimization, UI layout optimization, Battery optimization
- Testing: Unit test framework such as Junit, Mockito, Powermock, Robolectric, Robotium etc