Delhi Vat Amendment Registration
VAT Amendment refers to the modification of the VAT agreement in case of any change related to a business such as change in the place of the business, name change of the firm/company, modification in the address, director or partners. If this happens, it is mandatory for the organization to notify the respective VAT department and apply for revised Registration Certificate of VAT.
Being a mandatory step for an organization, it needs to be done with adequate care and in a professional way to step away any further complications.
Ques: What are the documents and information required for VAT Amendment?
Ans: Following documents and information are required for VAT amendment:
- Previous VAT Registration Certificate.
- Copy of VAT Amendment application.
- If additional place of business is added:
- Electricity Bill
- No Objection Certificate.
- Rent Agreement/Lease Agreement
- IF NAME CHANGE
- A Copy of New Partnership deed/Certificate of Incorporation, Certificate of Change of Name, MOA & AOA.
- A Copy of New PAN card of Proprietor/Partnership / Company.
- Board Resolution in case of Company.
- IF ADDRESS CHANGE
- Form -18/ INC 22 with ROC receipt of Company & New Partnership Deed.
- A Copy of Sale Deed/ Power of Attorney /Rent Agreement (Registered/Notarized) of the New Premises.
- Address proof of office like Telephone bill/Electricity bill of the New Premises.
- NOC from Owner if rented or owned by Proprietor/Director /Partner of the New Premises.
- IF DIRECTOR/PARTNER CHANGE
- A Copy of PAN card of Proprietor/all Partners/all Directors if Change in Partners/ Directors.
- A Copy of Address Proofs like Electricity Bill, Water Bill or Telephone Bill of Proprietor/All Partners/All Directors.
- A Copy of ID proof like Voter ID, Driving License, Passport and Aadhar of Proprietor/all Partners/all Directors.
- Form-32/DIR -12 with ROC receipt for Appointment of Director, New Partnership Deed.
Note: Each page should be sign and stamp
Ques: How much time it will take in the VAT Amendment?
Ans: We file the documents for change in VAT Amendment within 15-20 days from the date of receiving signing documents from the clients.