Limited Liability Partnership Registration in Ahmedabad
With the inborn business mentalities of an amdavadi, business is the way of life in Ahmedabad. It is the fifth largest richest city in India, leaving behind several other cities like Ahmedabad, Delhi etc. Nowadays the concept of Limited Liability Partnership is becoming very popular in this city as it boosts the benefits of both partnership firm and the company. Just like partnership firm the LLP can be formed with 2 people and enjoy the benefits of limited liability like company.
Documents Required for LLP Registration in Ahmedabad
Any person desiring to incorporate a limited liability partnership in Ahmedabad is required to submit the documents mentioned below-
• PAN Card Copy - (Self-attested)
• ID Proof -Voter ID/ Driving License -(Self-attested)
• Address Proof – (Latest utility bill (not older than two months) like Mobile Bill/ Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill/ Gas Bill or Bank Statement Self-attested)
• Passport size photographs
For Registered Office Address Proof:
• Ownership Proof (Electricity Bill, Gas bill, Electricity Bill, Mobile Bill)
• No Objection Certificate
Procedure for LLP registration in Ahmedabad
In order to obtain LLP registration in Ahmedabad, there is a 5 step procedure that is required to be followed by every applicant. Let us take a brief look at the procedure in the section below-
1. Acquiring DSC- Every designated partner of the proposed LLP is required to acquire the digital signature certificate for starting the LLP registration procedure.
2. Apply for DIN- Further, the proposed designated partners of LLP are required to obtain the “Designated Partner Identification Number”.
3. Getting name approval- The application for name approval of proposed LLP shall be filed in Form LLP 1 to the ministry of corporate affairs.
4. Filing of incorporation forms- Within 60 days of receiving the name approval, the partners of the LLP are required to file LLP Form 2 containing the incorporation documents mentioned above and the subscriber’s sheet with the ministry of corporate affairs. If the registrar is satisfied with the forms field he will register the proposed LLP.
5. Filing LLP agreement- Just receiving the COI is not enough. In order to commence the activities of LLP, within 30 days of receiving a certificate of incorporation an LLP agreement shall be filed with the registrar in Form 3.
Now you can easily get your Limited Liability Partnership Firm registered with experts at Registrationwala in the best process possible.