Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) Registration in Chennai
Chennai the capital city of Tamil Nadu is the hub for the automobile industry as it contains 30% of the country automotive industry. It offers a wide range of fruitful option for the millions of aspiring entrepreneurs in India. One of the most preferred business vehicles in Chennai is Limited Liability Partnership. This business structure provides the benefits of limited liability, separate legal entity,and perpetual succession.
Documents Required for LLP Registration in Chennai
Any person desiring to incorporate a limited liability partnership in Chennai is required to submit the documents mentioned below-
• PAN Card Copy - (Self-attested)
• ID Proof -Voter ID/ Driving License -(Self-attested)
• Address Proof – (Latest utility bill (not older than two months) like Mobile Bill/ Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill/ Gas Bill or Bank Statement Self-attested)
• Passport size photographs
For Registered Office Address Proof:
• Ownership Proof (Electricity Bill, Gas bill, Electricity Bill, Mobile Bill)
• No Objection Certificate
Procedure for LLP Registration in Chennai
There is a 5 step procedure that is required to be followed by every applicant desiring to register an LLP in Chennai. We have outlined these steps in the section below-
1. Acquiring DSC- An application for acquiring the digital signature certificate shall be made by each designated partner of the proposed LLP.
2. Apply for DIN- Also an application for acquiring “Designated Partner Identification Number” to the ministry of corporate affairs shall be made by every designated partner of proposed LLP.
3. Getting name approval- After getting DSC and DIN the application for name approval of proposed LLP shall be filed in Form LLP 1 to the ministry of corporate affairs.
4. Filing of incorporation forms- after carefully examining the name applied an approval will be granted. Within 60 days of receiving the name approval, the partners of the LLP are required to file LLP Form 2 containing the incorporation documents mentioned above and the subscriber’s sheet with the ministry of corporate affairs. If the registrar is satisfied with the forms filed he will register the proposed LLP.
5. Filing LLP agreement- Within 30 of receiving a certificate of incorporation an LLP agreement shall be filed with the registrar in Form 3 in order to commence the activities of the business.
If you desire to seek professional guidance for registering your LLP in Chennai your perfect partner is Registrationwala.