Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) Registration in Gurgaon
Gurgaon is the hub of some major multi-national companies. That makes it a competitive destination for various aspiring entrepreneurs. If you are a professional and desire to provide your services in association with one or more of partners then limited liability Partnership is an ideal business structure for you. With this business vehicle, your liabilities will be limited to your share only and you can’t be held responsible for the actions of other partners.
Documents Required for LLP Registration in Gurgaon
Any person desiring to incorporate a limited liability partnership in Gurgaon is required to submit the documents mentioned below-
• PAN Card Copy - (Self-attested)
• ID Proof -Voter ID/ Driving License -(Self-attested)
• Address Proof – (Latest utility bill (not older than two months) like Mobile Bill/ Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill/ Gas Bill or Bank Statement Self-attested)
• Passport size photographs
For Registered Office Address Proof:
• Ownership Proof (Electricity Bill, Gas bill, Electricity Bill, Mobile Bill)
• No Objection Certificate
Procedure for LLP Registration in Gurgaon
To start the procedure of LLP registration in Gurgaon every applicant is required to follow the steps mentioned below-
1. Acquiring DSC- An application for acquiring the digital signature certificate shall be made by each designated partner of the proposed LLP.
2. Apply for DIN- Further, the designated partners are required to make application for acquiring “Designated Partner Identification Number” to the ministry of corporate affairs.
3. Getting name approval-After obtaining Din and DSC, name approval shall be sought by filing an application in Form LLP 1 to the ministry of corporate affairs.
4. Filing of incorporation forms- The incorporation documents mentioned above and the subscriber’s sheetshall be filed Within 60 days of receiving the name approvalwith the ministry of corporate affairs. If the registrar is satisfied with the forms filed he will register the proposed LLP.
5. Filing LLP agreement- Within 30 of receiving a certificate of incorporation an LLP agreement shall be filed with the registrar in Form 3 in order to commence the activities of the business.
Incorporating an LLP in Gurgaon is not an easy task, you are required to be scrupulous while collecting the documents, fulfilling requirements and making an application for registration. Now you can leave the worry of incorporating your LLP in Gurgaon to us while you can do what you are best at doing!