LLP Registration in Hyderabad
Hyderabad is the hive of the business entities boosting every scale of business entity from a tea stall to a multinational company. This city is one of thelargest contributors to the GDP, tax and other revenues in the Telangana state of the Indian.One recently introduced business structure is theLimited Liability Partnership. This is a business vehicle that was introduced to curb the disadvantages associated with traditional partnership Firms. Some of the advantages offered by LLP include limited liability, Separate legal entity, perpetual existence.
Documents Required for LLP Registration in Hyderabad
Any person desiring to incorporate a limited liability partnership in Hyderabad is required to submit the documents mentioned below-
• PAN Card Copy - (Self-attested)
• ID Proof -Voter ID/ Driving License -(Self-attested)
• Address Proof – (Latest utility bill (not older than two months) like Mobile Bill/ Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill/ Gas Bill or Bank Statement Self-attested)
• Passport size photographs
For Registered Office Address Proof:
- Ownership Proof (Electricity Bill, Gas bill, Electricity Bill, Mobile Bill)
- No Objection Certificate
Procedure for LLP registration in Hyderabad
In order to obtain LLP registration in Hyderabad, every applicant is required to follow a procedure specified in Limited Liability Partnership Act 2008. Following are the steps mentioned in this act that you are required to follow for registering the LLP in Hyderabad-
- Acquiring DSC-Each designated partner of the proposed LLP is required to acquire their digital signature certificate from ministry of corporate affairs.
- Apply for DIN- Further, the proposed designated partners of LLP are required to obtain the “Designated Partner Identification Number” by making an application in DIR 3.
- Getting name approval- The approval for the name of the proposed company shall be obtained by filing Form LLP 1to the ministry of corporate affairs.
- Filing of incorporation forms-After the name approval is obtained from the ministry of corporate affairs within 60 days the partners of the LLP are required to file LLP Form 2 containing the incorporation documents mentioned above and the subscriber’s sheet. If the Registrar is satisfied with the documents filed he will grant the proposed LLP a certificate of Incorporation.
- Filing LLP agreement- To commence the activities of LLP, within 30 days of receiving acertificate of incorporation an LLP agreement shall be filed with the registrar in LLP Form 3.
Connect with the experts at Registrationwala! The seamless registration of your limited liability is just a step away.