Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) Registration in Kanpur
The idea of incorporating a company in the largest state of Uttar Pradesh, Kanpur can really prove to be rewarding. Some of the biggest industries in this city include the businesses of fertilizer, soaps, chemicals and engineering products. If you desire to taste the success in this city make sure to incorporate a Limited Liability partnership here. The concept of LLP was introduced through Limited Liability partnership Act 2008 as an improvement over the traditional Partnership firm. It offers the benefits of company and partnership firm to its partners.
Documents Required for LLP Registration in Kanpur
Any person desiring to incorporate a limited liability partnership in Kanpur is required to submit the documents mentioned below-
• PAN Card Copy - (Self-attested)
• ID Proof -Voter ID/ Driving License -(Self-attested)
• Address Proof – (Latest utility bill (not older than two months) like Mobile Bill/ Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill/ Gas Bill or Bank Statement Self-attested
• Passport size photographs
For Registered Office Address Proof:
• Ownership Proof (Electricity Bill, Gas bill, Electricity Bill, Mobile Bill)
• No Objection Certificate
Procedure for LLP registration in Kanpur
According to Limited Liability Partnership Act 2008, there is a procedure that is required to be followed by every applicant desiring to register an LLP in Kanpur. We have outlined these steps in the section below-
1. Acquiring DSC- All the designated partners of the proposed LLP are required to acquire the digital signature certificate.
2. Apply for DIN- After obtaining DSC an application for acquiring “Designated Partner Identification Number”shall be made by all the designated partners to the ministry of corporate affairs.
3. Getting name approval-Once DIN and DSC are approved,in LLP 1 Form the application for the application for name approval of proposed LLP shall be filed to the ministry of corporate affairs.
4. Filing of incorporation forms- Within 60 days of receiving the name approval, the partners of the LLP are required to file LLP Form 2 containing the incorporation documents mentioned above and the subscriber’s sheet with the ministry of corporate affairs. If the registrar is satisfied with the forms filed he will register the proposed LLP.
5. Filing LLP agreement- Within 30 of receiving a certificate of incorporation an LLP agreement shall be filed with the registrar in Form 3 in order to commence the activities of the business.
For more details or to register your Limited Liability Partnership in Kanpur get connected with the experts at Registrationwala now!