Limited Liability Partnership Registration Kolkata
Being a perfect assortment of rich culture, technological advancements,and modern ideologies, Kolkata offers many lucrative business opportunities to aspiring entrepreneurs. If you desire to take the benefits of one such opportunity, you can apply for limited liability Partnership registration in Kolkata. By registering LLP in Kolkata you can become worry free as your liabilities are limited to only your share in the firm.
Documents Required for LLP Registration in Kolkata
Any person desiring to incorporate a limited liability partnership in Kolkata is required to submit the documents mentioned below-
• PAN Card Copy - (Self-attested)
• ID Proof -Voter ID/ Driving License -(Self-attested)
• Address Proof – (Latest utility bill (not older than two months) like Mobile Bill/ Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill/ Gas Bill or Bank Statement Self-attested)
• Passport size photographs
For Registered Office Address Proof:
• Ownership Proof (Electricity Bill, Gas bill, Electricity Bill, Mobile Bill)
• No Objection Certificate
Procedure for LLP registration in Kolkata
The procedure of registering a Limited Liability Partnership in Kolkata is similar to the registration process in every other Indian state. However, the cost of registration may vary from state to state. Below we have provided the list of steps involved in this procedure-
1. Acquiring DSC- For initializing the procedure an application for acquiring the digital signature certificateshall be made by every designated partner of the proposed LLP.
2. Apply for DIN- Once DSC s is received an application for acquiring “Designated Partner Identification Number” shall be made by the partners to the ministry of corporate affairs.
3. Getting name approval-Before submitting the incorporation documents the application for name approval of proposed LLP shall be filed in Form LLP 1 to the ministry of corporate affairs.
4. Filing of incorporation forms- If the ministry is satisfied with name applied, it will grant an approval for it further a letter of name approval is issued to all the partners. Within 60 days of receiving the name approval, the partners of the LLP are required to file LLP Form 2 containing the incorporation documents mentioned above and the subscriber’s sheet with the ministry of corporate affairs. If the registrar is satisfied with the forms filed he will register the proposed LLP.
5. Filing LLP agreement- An LLP agreement shall be filed with the registrar in Form 3 in order to commence the activities of the businesswithin 30 days of receiving a certificate of incorporation.
To register your LLP in Kolkata there are a lot of things that are required to be managed that creates hassles for you. However, the expert team of Registrationwala can take away all your hassles by registering your LLP seamlessly.