Limited Liability Partnership Registration in Lucknow
Lucknow the capital city of Uttar Pradesh is a multicultural city that is witnessing the economic boom. This city is world-renowned for its small-scale business units of unique styles of embroidery, namely, “Chikan” and Lakhnawi Zardozi. If you have a billiondollar idea Lucknow can definitely contribute toits success. One of the popular business structures that can be incorporated in this city of Limited Liability Partnership. The concept of LLP was introduced as an improvement over the traditional form of liability to provide the benefit of limited liability to the partners.
Documents Required for LLP Registration in Lucknow
Any person desiring to incorporate a limited liability partnership in Lucknow is required to submit the documents mentioned below-
• PAN Card Copy - (Self-attested)
• ID Proof -Voter ID/ Driving License -(Self-attested)
• Address Proof – (Latest utility bill (not older than two months) like Mobile Bill/ Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill/ Gas Bill or Bank Statement Self-attested)
• Passport size photographs
For Registered Office Address Proof:
• Ownership Proof (Electricity Bill, Gas bill, Electricity Bill, Mobile Bill)
• No Objection Certificate
Procedure for LLP registration in Lucknow
Any person desiring to incorporate a LimitedLiability Partnershipin Lucknow is required to follow the steps mentioned below -
1. Acquiring DSC- To initialize the registration procedure each designated partner of the proposed LLP is required to acquire the digital signature certificate.
2. Apply for DIN- After obtaining DSC all the designated partners are required to make application for acquiring “Designated Partner Identification Number” to the ministry of corporate affairs.
3. Getting name approval- As soon as the DSC and DIN are received the application for name approval of proposed LLP shall be filed in Form LLP 1 to the ministry of corporate affairs.
4. Filing of incorporation forms- Within 60 days of receiving the name approval, the partners of the LLP are required to file LLP Form 2 containing the incorporation documents mentioned above and the subscriber’s sheet with the ministry of corporate affairs. If the registrar is satisfied with the forms filed he will register the proposed LLP.
5. Filing LLP agreement- Within 30 of receiving a certificate of incorporation an LLP agreement shall be filed with the registrar in Form 3 in order to commence the activities of the business.
In this journey of registering a limited liability Partnership in Lucknow, the expert team of Registrationwala can become your ideal partner.