Limited Liability Partnership Registration in Noida
The concept of Limited Liability Partnership is gaining a lot of popularity in Noida these days due to numerous benefits associated with it over traditional partnership firm. It is a hybrid form of business vehicle with features of both the company and the partnership firm. Some of the benefits associated with Limited Liability Partnership include limited liability of the partners, a separate legal entity of the enterprise andless compliance than the company. Thus, registering a Limited liability partnership in Noida can really prove to be beneficial for the entrepreneur.
Documents Required for LLP Registration in Noida
Any person desiring to incorporate a limited liability partnership in Noida is required to submit the documents mentioned below-
• PAN Card Copy - (Self-attested)
• ID Proof -Voter ID/ Driving License -(Self-attested)
• Address Proof – (Latest utility bill (not older than two months) like Mobile Bill/ Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill/ Gas Bill or Bank Statement Self-attested)
• Passport size photographs
For Registered Office Address Proof:
• Ownership Proof (Electricity Bill, Gas bill, Electricity Bill, Mobile Bill)
• No Objection Certificate
Procedure for LLP registration in Noida
LLP registration in Noida is a step by step procedure that can be followed by any person to get his LLP registered in Noida. Let us take a look at this procedure in the section below-
1. Acquiring DSC- From the ministry of corporate affairs, every designated partner of the proposed LLP is required to acquire the digital signature certificate for starting the LLP registration procedure.
2. Apply for DIN- Also an application for acquiring “Designated Partner Identification Number” shall be made by the partners.
3. Getting name approval-Once DIN and DSC are obtained by the partners the application for name approval of proposed LLP shall be filed in Form LLP 1 to the ministry of corporate affairs.
4. Filing of incorporation forms- After the approval is granted by the ministry a letter is issued to all the partners. Within 60 days of receiving the name approval, the partners of the LLP are required to file LLP Form 2 containing the incorporation documents mentioned above and the subscriber’s sheet with the ministry of corporate affairs. If the registrar is satisfied with the forms filed he will register the proposed LLP.
5. Filing LLP agreement- Within 30 days of receiving a certificate of incorporation an LLP agreement shall be filed with the registrar in Form 3 in order to commence the activities of the business.
If you are still skeptic about the LLP registration procedure in Noida, get in touch with the experts at Registrationwala.