One Person Company Registration in Delhi
In the surveys conducted it is found that the capital of Gujarat, Ahmadabad is best among the top 10O Indian cities for operating small business units. Thus starting a One Person Company in this city can really prove to be fruitful. What is One Person Company? The concept of One person Company was recently introduced with The Companies Act, 2013. OPC is a business vehicle that can be incorporated with minimum 1 member. It offers multiple benefits for the owner like a limited liability, Perpetual Succession, legal entity etc. with this blog we will take a look at the registration process of One person Company in Ahmedabad.
Minimum Requirements for Registering OPC in Ahmedabad
For registering a One Person Company in Mumbai there are certain requirements that you must fulfill. Some of these requirements are as follows-
- 1 Shareholder
- 1 Director
- 1 Nominee director
- Consent of nominee director in INC-3
Note – The director and the shareholder can be the same person.
Documents Required for Registering OPC in Ahmedabad
Directors and nominee Documents
- Photographs of Director
- Self-attested copy of PAN Card of Director
- Self-attested ID Proof of Director (Driving License/Passport/Voter ID)
- Self- Attested Address Proof of all directors (Electricity Bill/Latest Bank Statement/Mobile Bill) (not older than 2 months)
For registered address proof (Electricity bill/water bill/mobile bill) in the name of the owner which should not be older than two months + NOC from the owner.
The Registration Procedure of one person company in Ahmedabad
There is not much difference between the procedure of OPC registration in Ahmedabad and Private limited Company registration in Ahmedabad. Any person aspiring to start an OPC can follow the below- mentioned steps-
- The first step in the journey of registering an OPC in Ahmedabad is to acquire the DSC of both the nominee and the member.
- Every person who desires to act as a Director of any company is required to obtain a unique identification number from the ministry. Thus, the director and nominee of the OPC are also required to obtain DIN.
- With the introduction of RUN(Reserve unique name) form now the approval for a proposed company’s name can be sought in advance. The owner is empowered to give 2 name options in this form. If the ministry finds the name filed unique and appropriate it will grant the approval for it.
- After receiving the name approval the applicant must submit the consent of nominee director in INC-3, SPICE form, MOA and AOA, the document mentioned above and the declaration of the sole member.
- The last step in the Journey of incorporating is obtaining a certificate of incorporation. If the registrar of companies is satisfied with the documents filed it will approve the documents submitted and provide a certificate of Incorporation. With COI your One Person Company is successfully registered in Ahmedabad.