One Person Company Registration in Chandigarh
In a studyconducted Chandigarh was rated as the one of the wealthiest city in India. This city is rapidly growing as a startup hub in India by offering multiple promising opportunities and easy accessibility of resources. To support intellectual and creative minds this city provides room for easy incorporation of new companies.Do you know presently there are over 2500 unregistered business setups in this city? To assist the unregistered section of Indian economy the concept of One Person Company was introduced by Companies Act 2013. With this concept, even a sole member can start his own company and enjoy the benefits of limited liability, separate legal entity,and perpetual existence.
Minimum Requirements for Registering OPC in Chandigarh
For registering a One Person Company in Chandigarhthere are certain requirements that you must fulfill. Some of these requirements are as follows-
- 1 Shareholder
- 1 Director
- 1 Nominee director
- Consent of nominee director in INC-3
Note – The director and the shareholder can be the same person.
Documents Required for Registering OPC in Chandigarh
Directors and nominee Documents
- Photographs of Director
- Self-attested copy of PAN Card of Director
- Self-attested ID Proof of Director (Driving License/Passport/Voter ID)
- Self- Attested Address Proof of all directors (Electricity Bill/Latest Bank Statement/Mobile Bill) (not older than 2 months)
For registered address proof (Electricity bill/water bill/mobile bill) in the name of the owner which should not be older than two months + NOC from the owner.
Registration Procedure of One Person Company in Chandigarh
Registering an OPC in Chandigarhis not as easy as it appears. There are certain steps that every entrepreneur desiring to start an OPC shall follow. Below we have brieflyoutlined these steps -
- To start the procedure of registering an OPC in Chandigarhevery director and nominee director must acquire the Digital Signature Certificate.
- After obtaining the valid DSC an application for obtaining a unique identification number from the ministry should be made by every director and nominee.
- For eveningthe name approval from the ministry RUN(Reserve unique name) form shall be filed containing the 2 name preferences of the owner. If the ministry finds the name filed unique and appropriate it will grant the approval for it.
- As soon as the ministry’s approval is received, the details of the company and the consent of nominee director shall be a field in INC-3, SPICE form, MOA, and AOA.
- If the registrar is satisfied by the documents submitted he will grant the approval for OPC registration in Chandigarh. Further, a certificate of incorporation will be issued for proposed company.
If you desire to seek professional guidance regarding the OPC registration in India makes sure to connect with the experts at Registrationwala.