OPC Registration in Kanpur
In the multiple types of research held, Kanpur has been regarded as the new “boomtown” of India. This city is home to thousands of small and medium scaled enterprises. One of the most preferred business vehicle in Kanpur in One Person Company (OPC). What is OPC? One Person Company is a type of corporate entity that can be incorporated with just one member, where at least two persons are required to incorporate a private limited company. Some of the major benefits offered by One Person Company include perpetual existence, separate legal entity, and limited liability.
Minimum Requirements for Registering OPC in Kanpur
For registering a One Person Company in Kanpur there are certain requirements that you must fulfill. Some of these requirements are as follows-
- 1 Shareholder
- 1 Director
- 1 Nominee director
- Consent of nominee director in INC-3
Note – The director and the shareholder can be the same person.
Documents Required for Registering OPC in Kanpur
Directors and nominee Documents
- Photographs of Director
- Self-attested copy of PAN Card of Director
- Self-attested ID Proof of Director (Driving License/Passport/Voter ID)
- Self- Attested Address Proof of all directors (Electricity Bill/Latest Bank Statement/Mobile Bill) (not older than 2 months)
For registered address proof (Electricity bill/water bill/mobile bill) in the name of the owner which should not be older than two months + NOC from the owner.
The Registration Procedure of One Person Company in Kanpur
For registering a One Person Company in Kanpur with the ministry of corporate Affairs there is series of steps that are required to be followed. Below we have outlined these steps briefly-
- For starting the procedure of OPC registrationthe nominee director and the director of OPC are required to acquire the Digital Signature Certificate(DSC)by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
- After obtaining DSC the director and nominee director must obtain the unique Director Identification Number(DIN) from the ministry of corporate affairs.
- Once the DIN and DSC are received the applicant is required to obtain the approval of company’s name in advance by filing the Reserve Unique Name (RUN) form with the ministry of corporate affairs.
- As soon as the name approval is sought from ministry the applicant must submit the consent of nominee director in INC-3, SPICE form, MOA and AOA, the document mentioned above and the declaration of the sole member.
- If the documents mentioned above are approved by the Registrar he will grant the certificate of incorporation to the proposed OPC. With COI your One Person Company is successfully registered in Kanpur.
If you desire to get your OPC registered in Kanpur seamlesslyget in touch with the experts at Registrationwala.