One Person Company Registration in Kolkata
OPC egistration in Kolkata
With a number of conventional industries like leather, garment, tea, small-scale manufacturing and a booming information technology system Kolkata is a gateway to many businesses in eastern part of India. It is often considered as the commercial and financial capital of eastern part of India. There is a wide range of huge opportunities for the small and medium-sized business. The ideal business structure for the small and medium scale enterprises is the One Person Company. OPC is a business structure that can be formed with minimum 1 person and offers the multiple benefits of Limited Liability, perpetual succession to the owner.
Minimum Requirements for Registering OPC in Kolkata
For registering a One Person Company in Kolkata there are certain requirements that you must fulfill. Some of these requirements are as follows-
- 1 Shareholder
- 1 Director
- 1 Nominee director
- Consent of nominee director in INC-3
Note – The director and the shareholder can be the same person.
Documents Required for Registering OPC in Kolkata
Directors and nominee Documents
- Photographs of Director
- Self-attested copy of PAN Card of Director
- Self-attested ID Proof of Director (Driving License/Passport/Voter ID)
- Self- Attested Address Proof of all directors (Electricity Bill/Latest Bank Statement/Mobile Bill) (not older than 2 months)
For registered address proof (Electricity bill/water bill/mobile bill) in the name of the owner which should not be older than two months + NOC from the owner.
Registration Procedure of One Person Company in Kolkata
To start the procedure of OPC registration in Kolkata every applicant is required to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Acquire the Digital Signature certificate(DSC) of both the nominee and the director of OPC by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
- Further, the director and nominee director must obtain the unique Director Identification Number(DIN) from the ministry of corporate affairs.
- In order to obtainthe approval for a proposed company’s name in advance, the Reserve Unique Name (RUN) form shall be filed.
- Once the name approval is sought from ministry the applicant must submit the consent of nominee director in INC-3, SPICE form, MOA and AOA, the document mentioned above and the declaration of the sole member.
- The final step of incorporatingan OPC is getting a certificate of incorporation. If the registrar of companies is satisfied with the documents filed he will approve the documents submitted and provide a certificate of Incorporation. With COI your One Person Company is successfully registered in Kolkata.
In order to get more detailed information in about the OPC registration process in Kolkata get in touch with the experts at Registrationwala.