One Person Company Registration in Mumbai
On the contrary to the common belief, Mumbai is not only the entertainment hub but it is also a financial and commercial capital of the country. It contributesabout 6.16% of the total GDP. You just need a creative business idea and its growth will be ensured by the city. For starting a company in Mumbai one of the most important decisions is of choosing the right business vehicle. If you want to go ahead with your idea alone; one person company is a perfect partner for you. It is an only legal entity that let you incorporate your company with a sole owner and enjoy limited liability with perpetual existence.
Minimum Requirements for Registering OPC in Mumbai
For registering a One Person Company in Mumbai there are certain requirements that you must fulfill. Some of these requirements are as follows-
- 1 Shareholder
- 1 Director
- 1 Nominee director
- Consent of nominee director in INC-3
Note – The director and the shareholder can be the same person.
Documents Required for Registering OPC in Mumbai
Directors and nominee Documents
- Photographs of Director
- Self-attested copy of PAN Card of Director
- Self-attested ID Proof of Director (Driving License/Passport/Voter ID)
- Self- Attested Address Proof of all directors (Electricity Bill/Latest Bank Statement/Mobile Bill) (not older than 2 months)
For registered address proof (Electricity bill/water bill/mobile bill) in the name of the owner which should not be older than two months + NOC from the owner.
The Procedure of Registering One Person Company in Mumbai
Just like the procedure of obtaining privately limited company registration in Mumbai, the process of OPC registration is also very similar. However, there are some significant differences between the two. Below we have outlined the steps involved in forming an OPC in Mumbai-
- To start the procedure of registering OPC in Mumbai the director of the company and its nominee must obtain a digital signature certificate.
- After obtaining DSC an application for obtaining Director Identification Number shall be made. It is an 8 digit unique identification number that is required to be obtained by every person who desires to act a director in the company.
- Once both DIN and DSC are acquired you must conduct a search to select the perfect name for your company. Further, you can file form RUN to obtain the approval of the name chosen in advance.
- After receiving the name approval from ministry you are required to submit the SPICE Form, MOA,and AOA along with above-mentioned documents and prescribed stamp duty. Further, the consent of the nominee director must also be attached in Form INC-3.
- After the careful scrutiny of the documents filed the registrar of companies shall grant the certificate of incorporation to the proposed OPC. On the contrary, if he finds any discrepancies in the documents filed, the applicant will be required to resubmit the application of incorporation.
If you are looking for registering your One Person Company in Mumbai seamlessly Registrationwala is the one short solution for you.