One Person Company Registration in Noida
OPC Registration in Noida
Are you an aspiring entrepreneur? With the introduction of One Person Company through Companies Act 2013, now you can bring your dream into reality solely. Prior to the introduction of OPC concept, for incorporating a legal structure in India at least two people were required. Due to this, the owners were forced to pool in one another member for registering a private limited company in Noida. With OPC now you can enjoy the benefits of a sole owner, limited liability, separate legal entity and perpetual existence.
Minimum Requirements for Registering OPC in Noida
For registering a One Person Company in Noida there are certain requirements that you must fulfill. Some of these requirements are as follows-
- 1 Shareholder
- 1 Director
- 1 Nominee director
- Consent of nominee director in INC-3
Note – The director and the shareholder can be the same person.
Documents Required for Registering OPC in Noida
Directors and nominee Documents
- Photographs of Director
- Self-attested copy of PAN Card of Director
- Self-attested ID Proof of Director (Driving License/Passport/Voter ID)
- Self- Attested Address Proof of all directors (Electricity Bill/Latest Bank Statement/Mobile Bill) (not older than 2 months)
For registered address proof (Electricity bill/water bill/mobile bill) in the name of the owner which should not be older than two months + NOC from the owner.
Registration Procedure of One Person Company in Noida
After ensuring that you have fulfilled the minimum criteria for OPC registration in Noida and arranging the documents required you can proceed with the registration of OPC. You can register your OPC in India simply by following the steps mentioned below-
- Acquiring the digital signature certificate(DSC) of the proposed director of the company and the nominee director.
- After obtaining DSC the application for acquiringa unique identification number from the ministry called DIN shall be made by the director and nominee of the OPC.
- Once both DIN and DSC are obtained by directors the application for the approval of proposed name of the company shall be file in RUN(Reserve unique name) form.In this form, the applicant can provide 2 name preferences for approval.
- As soon as the name approval of the proposed company is received the applicant must submit the consent of nominee director in INC-3, SPICE form, MOA and AOA, the document mentioned above and the declaration of the sole member.
- The documents submitted will be scrutinized by the register of companies. If the registrar of companies is satisfied with the documents filed he will approve the documents submitted and provide a certificate of Incorporation. With COI your One Person Company is successfully registered in Noida.
Are yourskill confused about the procedure of registering your One Person Company in Noida? Don’t hesitate to get in touch with the experts at Registrationwala.