One Person Company Registration in Pune
Pune is considered as the hub of manufacturing and IT industry is one of the largest cities in India. It is the ideal destination for the success of micro and small business enterprises. With such drastic growth idea of getting One Person Company registered in Pune can really be rewarding. With company registration, you get the opportunity of gaining a legal structure accompanied by a limit on liabilities.
Minimum Requirements for Registering OPC in Pune
For registering a One Person Company in Pune there are certain requirements that you must fulfill. Some of these requirements are as follows-
- 1 Shareholder
- 1 Director
- 1 Nominee director
- Consent of nominee director in INC-3
Note – The director and the shareholder can be the same person.
Documents Required for Registering OPC in Pune
Directors and nominee Documents
- Photographs of Director
- Self-attested copy of PAN Card of Director
- Self-attested ID Proof of Director (Driving License/Passport/Voter ID)
- Self- Attested Address Proof of all directors (Electricity Bill/Latest Bank Statement/Mobile Bill) (not older than 2 months)
For registered address proof (Electricity bill/water bill/mobile bill) in the name of the owner which should not be older than two months + NOC from the owner.
The Registration Procedure of One Person Company in Pune
Companies Act 2013 lays down the procedure of registering a One Person Company in India. It is mandatory for every person desiring to obtain OPC registration to follow these procedures. Below we have listed out the steps for flawlessly registering the OPC in Pune-
- To start the procedure of OPC registration in Pune the director and nominee of the proposed OPC are required to acquire the Digital Signature Certificate.
- After DSC is obtained by every person who desires to act as a Director of any company it is imperative for director and nominee to obtain a unique identification number from the ministry called DIN.
- Further, the name approval for the proposed company shall be sought in advance by filing RUN(Reserve unique name) form. In this form, the owner is empowered to give 2 name options.
- After receiving the name approval the applicant must submit the consent of nominee director in INC-3, SPICE form, MOA and AOA, the document mentioned above and the declaration of the sole member.
- If the registrar is satisfied with the documents and information filed he will issue a certificate of incorporation. With COI your One Person Company is successfully registered in Pune.
To assist you throughout the thin and thick of the OPC registration procedure, the expert team at Registrationwala are always here.