Private limited Company Registration in Chandigarh
Chandigarh happens to be a region where the natural resources of the plains have beneficially married to the new age technology. This has given birth to business opportunities, opportunities that have assisted many to start and grow beyond expectation. If you want the same, you can apply for private limited company registration in Chandigarh. However, the road to formation is difficult and is ripe with obstacles. That being said, with Registrationwala, you can get one step ahead and get your business started.
Documents Required for Private Limited Company Registration
The documents required for company formation is same in Chandigarh as in any other region in India. However, there are some pre-requisites that you should consider:
- To start Pvt Ltd company, you need to have at least 2 directors and 2 shareholders
- The director and the shareholder can be the same person.
Now, the documents required are the following:
- ID proof of the directors that can include:
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Driver’s License
- Address proof of the directors that can include:
- Telephone Bill
- Water bill
- Electricity Bill
- Bank statements
- PAN card of the directors
- Passport sized photographs of the directors/members
Procedure of Private Limited Company Incorporation in Chandigarh
The procedure to setup this form of business entity in Chandigarh is same as any other region in India. The process is as follows:
- Applying for Digital Signature Certificates of the Directors (DSC)
- Applying for the Director Identification Number (DSC)
- Apply for the name of the Company by filling a RUN form.
- Inputting all of the above details in an online SPICE form.
- Drafting the MOA(INC-33) and the AOA(INC-34)
- Paying for the Stamp Duty to Registrar of Office (ROC) Chandigarh.
- The ROC will then check the application for errors.
- If there is an error, you have to fill the resubmission form.
- If not, the company will be formed.
All these steps might be big and there are issues to be expected. However, if you stick to Registrationwala, we will make sure that your company is formed without any hassle.