Private Limited Company Registration in Hyderabad
Hyderabad is a land where technology has finally met nature and through this marriage a lots of opportunities have cropped up. These opportunities have allowed several businesses to come to the surface. If you are an aspirant of the same, then the best option for you is to start a private limited company. It is a business entity that enjoys easy loan, limited liability and much more. However, the process of private limited company registration In Hyderabad can be a herculean one because of all the documents and the legal hoops. That being said, Registrationwala is here to assist you with the same.
Documents required for Incorporating Private Limited Company
If you are going to try to register a private limited company in Hyderabad, you should now one pre-requisite: A Pvt ltd company should have 2 directors and 2 shareholders where the formed and latter can be the same. Now, after you have taken of this requirement, you can focus on accumulating the following documents:
- The PAN card of the directors
- The ID proof of the directors. This can include:
- AADHAR CARD
- VOTER ID CARD
- Driver’s license
- The address proof of the directors. This can include:
- Electricity Bill
- Water Bill
- Telephone Bill
- Bank statements
Note: The bills should not be older than 2 months old.
- Passport sized photograph of the directors.
Process of Pvt Ltd Company registration in Hyderabad
The process of company formation in Hyderabad is pretty si8milar to the rest of India. The entire process involves the following steps:
- Apply for DSC: DSC is Digital Signature Certificate. You can apply for it online on the Hyderabad portal of MCA.
- Apply for DIN: DIN is the Directors identification Number that you have to apply for online via the MCA (Ministry of Corporate Affairs Portal).
- Apply for the name: You now have to apply for the company name by filing the RUN (Reservation of Unique Name) application.
- Build the SPICE: Now, once you have gotten all the above details, you have to input them in the SPICE online form.
- Draft MOA and AOA: Now, you need to draft an MOA(INC-33) (details the company’s objective) and an AOA (INC-34)(Details the rules and regulation that company has to follow)
- Pay the ROC stamp duty on the MCA portal
- Submit the INC-33, INC-33 and SPICE form to ROC Hyderabad.
- The Registrar of Company (ROC) will then check the forms for any errors.
- If there are any, the resubmission process shall begin
- Otherwise the company will be formed.
This long and strenuous process can take up a lot of time. However, if you keep in touch with the experts of Registrationwala, you can get proper assistance without any issue.