Register a Private Limited Company in Kerala
If you are starting a company, make sure that you start it as a Private limited Company. Why? It is because it is supported by the government and in turn enjoys several perks. Governed under the companies Act 2016, there are some conditions for a company to be registered as a Private Limited Venture. These conditions are:
- The company should at least have two directors and two shareholders.
- The director and the shareholder can be the same person.
- A foreign national cannot be the director of a private limited company.
What are the benefits of registering a private limited company in Karnataka?
If you live in Karnataka, then you are already aware of the business opportunities of the region. Apart from these opportunities, you should also cunt in the perks of the private limited company:
- The private limited company is a separate entity from the owner.
- The company would continue to exist even after the owner is dead.
- The company has easy access to loans.
- There is also a perk of limited liability.
If you connect with Registrationwala, you can start a private limited company as soon as possible. We provide the following services:
- Assistance with document accumulation.
- The filing of the name approval form.
- Filing of DSC and DIN.
- Drafting the MoA and AoA
- Complete application forwarding and filing.
If you want to make sure that your company starts as soon as possible, you must get in touch with Registrationwala today and get started with the filling of the private limited company registration.