Private Limited Company Registration in Kolkata
Kolkata is the second most popular metropolitan place in India. This place has got everything that you can ever ask for, a rich culture, technology, modern ideologies and a big room for business to grow. Its final trait has enabled many to come up with many business ideas and start a company. If you want a taste of such business endeavours, you can apply for private limited company registration in Kolkata. However, the road to finally register your company is filled with essential documents, timely submission, and some legal hustle. Therefore, you need access to9 the services that avail you a smoother affair in this regard. This is where our team of Registrationwala comes in to provide you with all the assistance that you need.
Documents Required for Private Limited Company Incorporation
Whether the state is Kolkata or any other, he documents required to initiate the private limited company registration process is the same. However, before you even think about the documents, you need to know about the pre-requisites:
- The company should have at least 2 directors and 2 shareholders
- The director and the shareholder can be the same person.
The required documents are as follows:
- PAN card of the directors
- The ID proof of the directors which can include:
- AADHAR card
- Voter ID card
- Driver’s License
- The Address Proof of the directors which can include:
- Electric Bill
- Water Bill
- Banks Statement
- Telephone Bill
- Passport size photographs of the directors.
Procedure of Private limited Company Formation in Kolkata
The process that is involved with forming a private limited company in Kolkata is the same as any region in India. Following is the outline of the whole process:
- Apply for Digital Signature certificate (DSC) of the directors of the Company.
- Apply for the Directors’ Identification Number for the company’s directors.
- Apply for the name of the company by filing the RUN form.
- The above details are then put in the online SPICE form.
- Draft the Memorandum of Association (Inc-33)
- Draft the Article of Association (Inc-34)
- Now, a stamp duty has to be paid to ROC Kolkata
- The Registrar of Company will now check the application for errors.
- If there are errors, the MCA (Ministry of Corporate Affairs) will return the form and resubmission process will begin.
- If there is no issue, the company will be formed.
As you can see, this process can be a bit long. However, with proper assistance of Registrationwala, you can rest assured that there will be no issues ad your company will be formed quickly.