Private Limited Company Registration in Noida
When it comes to business entities in India, a Private limited Company is the most sought after one. It provides benefits such as easy loans, limited liability, slightly lenient compliances and others. Therefore, if you want a safe bet while you are starting a business, Pvt Limited Company is the safest option.
Noida happens to be riding the wave of recent technological developments that have given it an advantage when it comes to business. Many entrepreneurs have picked up on this and now aspiring to open businesses in the region. If you are one of those entrepreneurs, you should go for private limited company registration in Noida. However, the process can be long, strenuous and full of obstacles. Therefore, you should stick with our professionals of Registrationwala if you want to realize your dreams of starting a company.
Documents Required for Private Limited Company Incorporation
If you are planning to incorporate a private limited company in Noida, you should take the following two things in account:
- You would need at least 2 directors and 2 shareholders to start up a private limited company
- The director and the shareholder can be the same person.
Once you have these pre requisites, you can begin to gather the following documents.
- The ID proof of the directors:
- The AADHAR CARD
- The VOTER ID
- The Passport
- The Driver’s License
- The address proof of the directors:
- Electricity Bill
- Water bill
- Telephone Bill
- Bank statements
Make sure there are as recent as possible
- The PAN card
- 2 passport sized photographs
Process of Private Limited Company Incorporation in Noida
If you want to setup a company in Noida, you would be happy to know that the process to do that is pretty much the same for every region in India. The only difference being in the MCA portal and the Registrar of Company (ROC):
- Apply for DSC: First, you need to apply for the Digital Signature Certificate (DSC). You can do so on the MCA Uttar Pradesh portal.
- Apply for DIN: Apply for the Digital Identification Number for the directors on MCA portal.
- Apply for a name: Fill a form called RUN (Reservation of Unique Name) and apply for a name of the company.
- Fill The SPICE: The above details will now be filled in the SPICE form online.
- Drafting of memorandums and articles: Now, you will need to draft the MOA (INC-33) and AOA (INC-34) of the proposed company.
- Now, pay for the stamp duty to the ROC Uttar Pradesh.
- The ROC will now put the entire application under scrutiny and check for errors.
- If there are any issues, form filling will begin anew.
- If there are no errors, the company will be formed.
The process can be long and drawn out. Therefore, Registrationwala is your safest bet if you want to carry out this entire process for you. We promise you this; your company will be formed in no time.