Public Limited Company Registration in Bengaluru
Public Limited Company should be the preferred choice of business in Bengaluru if you are planning to raise funds from the general public through Initial Public Offering (“IPO”) because public limited companies have got privileged under Securities Laws to access capital market. Public Limited Companies in Bengaluru are considered to be a more transparent business model as compared to other business structures.
It gives investors a choice of transferring their ownership in the company without any hassle by just selling the shares.
Public Limited Companies in Bengaluru are a destination point for Foreign Direct Investment (“FDI”), because, under Foreign Exchange Laws, there are the areas open for public limited companies to attract foreign loans and equity participation.
A Public Limited Companies have following features:
- It allows a significant degree of separation between operations and ownership.
- One can provide stock ownership or ESOPS to employees. Only Limited companies are allowed to offer this feature of distributing their stocks among current and prospective employees.
- Only Public Limited Companies can list its shares on Indian Stock Exchanges such as National Stock Exchange (NSE), Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and so on.
- Only Public Limited Companies can accept Deposits from public under Companies Act, 2013.
DIN & DSC
1 to 2 Days
Submission of Spice Form INC-32 along with link Form Spice MOA (INC-33) and Spice AOA (INC-34)
4 to 5 Days
Certificate Of Incorporation
6 to 10 Days
WHY PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY?
Separate Legal Entity
Transferability of Shares
Frequently Asked Question
Following are the documents required for company incorporation for each director/ shareholder
- Self attested PAN card copy.
- Four Photographs.
- Self attested copy of any one of the Identity Proof like Driving License, Passport, Voter ID & Aadhar Card
- Self attested copy of any one of the Address Proof like Bank Pass Book/ Bank Statement, Telephone Landline Bill, Mobile Bill & Electricity Bill
- Company Address proof Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, Mobile Bill & Gas Bill, AND Rent Agreement (if rented) AND NOC for doing Business & for taking Registration.