ISO Registration / ISO Certification in India
ISO certification is an optional certification for business owners and organizations who seek to enhance their business operations as per the international standard.
ISO means International Organization of Standardization. It is an independent body that has defined the perfect business standards for companies to follow. If your company is up to the specified standards, you can apply for ISO certification in India. It is a good way to grow your company’s credibility by showing that you meet the high quality that the customer needs.
It is necessary to know that ISO registration is not mandatory. It is not a license that allows you to do business. However, it is in fact a tool that shows that your company is:
- Has high quality of operations
- Has better people working in the premises
- Providing high quality of services
When you combine all of the things that you can imagine ISO certification might not be mandatory, but it is recommended. But how you can acquire it?
Eligibility Criteria for ISO Certification in India
You should only consider to opt for ISO certification if you want to enjoy the following benefits:
There are many benefits of ISO certification some of them are as follows:
- Your company shall be more trusted: ISO certification exhibits that your services are of the highest quality. AS a result, more customers are going to be attracted towards your services.
- Your company’s operation quality increases: As you follow the ISO 9001 Standard, the quality of your company’s operation increases by many folds.
- More capable workforce: With ISO registration, your company can be advertised in a positive light more employees are going to gravitate towards working for your company.
Documents Required for ISO Registration / ISO Certification in India
In regard to the ISO Certification , following documents are needed:
- Copy of PAN Card
- Passport size photograph
- Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Voter identity card
- Two copies of sales bill/purchase bill
ISO Certification Process in India
Well, the ISO certification process is a simple one, and it involves the three steps:
- Application filing: It is the first step of ISO certification. You apply and submit it to an independent body that provides ISO registration.
- Auditing: Once the application is submitted, a single auditor checks the company's quality management system (QMS).
- Certification: After scrutiny of the QMS, the auditor creates a report. IF the report is positive, you are granted ISO registration in India.
How can Registrationwala Assist you to get ISO Certification in India?
If you want to acquire the certification, you are at a place where you can get help from the best ISO consultant in India. Registrationwala is here to provide you all the help that you need to get ISO Certification to highlight your business.
- We train your professionals
- We file your application
- We monitor the application's assessment
- We guide the ISO certificate towards you.