Startup Registration in India
What is a Start-up?
A Startup is an opportunity which gives you the platform to start with small business,a partnership or an organisation designed for rapid development of a scalable business model. Startup Company is an entrepreneurial venture which is typically a newly emerged, fast-growing business that aims to meet needs of market by developing innovative ideas, product, process or services.
How We Help You to Start your Business/Let’s get start
Registrationwala helps you to start your business with an ease.
Types of Companies in which you can start in India :-
1) One Person Company
One Person Company (OPC) is a new form of business, introduced by the Companies Act, 2013, which enables Entrepreneurs to carry on the business in the Sole-Proprietor form of business to enter into a Corporate Framework. Start OPC right now.
2) Private Limited Company
Private Limited Company is a form of commercial organisation which is a small business entity and has Limited liability, Restricted Trade of Shares & Continued Existence. Start Pvt Ltd Company right now.
3) Limited Liability Partnership
Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) is an alternative business form that gives the benefits of limited liability and the flexibility of a general partnership. Startups should decide based on their long-term objectives, in the initial stage, the size of operation could be small. Agenda for business where they can see their development for Five Years. Start LLP right now. .
Minumum Requirement for Startup Registration
All directors and shareholders need to provide Self-attested copy of
- PAN Card
- ID Proof (Aadhar card/ Voter ID/ Driving license)
- Address Proof in the name of director (Any utility bill i.e., mobile bill/water bill/ electricity bill, or bank statement which should not be older than two months)
4 Passport Size Photographs.
Address proof of Registered office
- Any utility Bill (i.e., mobile bill/water bill/ electricity bill) of the registered office
Frequently Asked Question
Following are the documents required for company incorporation for each director/ shareholder
- Self attested PAN card copy.
- Four Photographs.
- Self attested copy of any one of the Identity Proof like Driving License, Passport, Voter ID & Aadhar Card
- Self attested copy of the Address Proof like Bank Pass Book / Bank Statement, Telephone Landline Bill, Mobile Bill & Electricity Bill
- Company Address proof any one of the Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, Mobile Bill & Gas Bill, and Rent Agreement, (if rented) AND NOC for doing Business & for taking Registration.