Public Limited Company should be the preferred choice of business in India if you are planning to raise funds from the general public through Initial Public Offering (“IPO”) because public limited companies have got privileged under Securities Laws to access capital market. Public Limited Companies in India are considered to be a more transparent business model as compared to other business structures.
It gives investors a choice of transferring their ownership in the company without any hassle by just selling the shares.
Public Limited Companies in India are a destination point for Foreign Direct Investment (“FDI”), because, under Foreign Exchange Laws, there are the areas open for public limited companies to attract foreign loans and equity participation.
A Public Limited Companies have following features:
In regard to the Public Limited Company registration, following documents are needed:
For Registered Office
The procedure for Public Limited company registration in India is as follows:
· Choosing a unique name for the company
· Reserving the name of the Public Limited company using RUN application
· Obtaining the DSC and DIN of the directors of the company
· Drafting MOA and AOA of the company
· Submitting the online application for Public Limited company incorporation
· Assessment of the application by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs
We, at Registrationwala provide end to end solutions for Public Limited company registration in India. Our services include:
· Company name research
· Obtaining DSC and DIN
· MOA and AOA drafting
· Application filing
· Following up with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
In order to keep up with these requirements, you need the assistance of the business experts. Additionally, the process of Public Limited company registration in India is something that only experts like CA or CS should handle.