Skip to main content

Do you want register your residential society in Delhi

Starting with INR 14,999/-, you can register your RWA

A residential welfare registration In Delhi is same as registering a society. If you want to register your residential welfare association, get in touch with us and we will provide you a proper registration.

Get ProposalRequest a Call Back

Resident Welfare Associations Registration

RWA Registration Fees

RWA Registration Fees

INR 14,999 /-

Buy Now

Resident Welfare Associations Registration

If you live in a housing society, then it is mandatory for that society to have a residential welfare association. A residential welfare association refers to an association that represents the interests of the individual living inside a specific housing society. This form of registration is something that you should look for if you.

However, why you should even bother with registering your housing society:

  1. For one, it is necessary for a society to have a Residential welfare association.
  2. There are some perks associated with it that affects all of the residents of that society.
  3. With registration, the housing society is further legitimized.
  4. An RWA entails the rules and regulations pertaining to some societal amenities that every resident should conduct them with.

Governed under the Societies act, the process of residential welfare registration in Delhi is same as society registration.

At Registrationwala, we can assist you with the registration process for RWA. Our team is going to ensure that you get access to an RWA as soon as possible. Get in touch with us to know more. 

Documents Required for RWA Registration

  1. A Xerox copy of memorandum of association
  2. A Xerox copy of rules and regulations document
  3. Affidavit Number 1 pertaining to the ownership and a No objection certificate for the Registered Office in the society.
  4. Affidavit No 2 for desirous persons that are not related to each other
  5. Name of the society
  6. Residential proofs of all desirous persons
  7. Identity proofs of all desirous persons
  8. Ownership proof the registered office of the society
  9. IF proof of the owner of that registered office
  10. A fully completed application of the housing welfare association registration.

RWA Registration FAQs

In order to get the registration for a new society, you need to contact registrar of Societies

Yes, as per the Societies Act, it is mandatory for any housing society to have a residential welfare association.

The reason for the process to be the same is because residential welfare association fall under the group housing societies.

No, a residential welfare association cannot be granted a 12A exception certificate. It is because, this certificate is mostly granted to societies and trusts pertaining to charities.

Our Services

Working towards enabling a brighter today and tomorrow