MSME Registration in India
MSME stands for Micro Small and Medium enterprises. There are many enterprises that fall under this category. These enterprises form the backbone of the country’s economy and push forward the economic growth of the nation.
Seeing its importance, the government of India provides several benefits to these enterprises. However, for that, they have to register under the MSMED act.
Though not statutory, it is suitable for all. The benefits that it provides entail:
- Lower rates of interest
- Excise exemptions
- Power tariff subsidies
- Tax subsidies
- Capital investment subsidies.
Our team of Registrationwala can assist you with obtaining this license at the right time today. Get in touch with us and avail this registration service.
Documents Required for MSME Registration
- Business address proof
- Copies of Sales bill or purchase Bill
- Partnership Deed or MoA and AoA
- Bills of machinery
- Copies of licenses
Process of MSME Registration
- You need to first get in touch with us regarding this matter. To that end, fill our form and request for MSME registration. In this form, you will fill your contact details and your name and our experts will get back to you.
- Once you get in touch with us and give us a go to go through with the registration. We will begin with preparing and gathering the required documents.
- Once all the documents have been accumulated, we are going to file the MSME application form and submit it to the MSME registrar.
- Once the MSME application is approved by the Registrar, we are going to forward you your certificate either via email or courier.