What is Network License in India?
A network license is a Wireless Planning Commission-issued license provided to those seeking to operate "networked" wireless products.
What are networked products?
These are the products for which certain frequencies are allocated to wireless products. The licensee then operates on those products.
Products covered under network License
Following are the products that you can operate only after obtaining the required network licenses:
- Captive Radio Paging
- Wide Area Radio Paging
- Captive Radio Trunking
- Public Mobile Radio Trunking Service(PMRTS)
- Captive VSAT
- Commercial VSAT
- Captive Trunking-new (below 806 MHz)
- Captive Trunking-additional category (below 806 MHz)
- Others (RADAR, BEACON, AIS, Any other)-Below 806 MHz
- MW Broadcast
- MW link for Foreign Mission
- MW link for Cellular(GSM)
- MW link for WLL(CDMA)
- MW link for Point to Point Communication
- MW link for Point to Multipoint(for ISP, ILD, NLD)
- MW link for wide-area Radio Paging
Satellite operating telecoms
- Satellite Broadcast
- Satellite Network-Gateway for ISP, ILD, NLD
- Satellite Network-Receive only Earth Station
- Satellite News Gathering
- Remote Controller
- Shot Range UHF Hand Held Radio (USR)
- Spread Spectrum
- TV Receive Only Dish Antenna(TVRO) for Foreign Mission
- HF/VHF for Foreign Mission
- Earth station for foreign mission
If you seek to obtain Network License from WPC, you can reach out to Registrationwala. Our end-to-end assistance will be instrumental in getting you the assistance you require for the same.
Eligibility Criteria for the Network License in India
Only entities registered as a company are eligible for a Network license. Simply put, the Network License isn't issued on an individual basis.
Documents required for the Network License in India
The documents needed for the network License are as follows:
- Certificate of incorporation
- ID proof of the applicant
- RF test report of the equipment
- Qualification of the applicant
- Specification of the product
Process to obtain the Network license in India
Following is the process to obtain Network License:
- File the network license application via an Online portal
- Check out the checklist provided
- Fill out the application form and upload it using your DSC
- Wait for the analysis of the said application
- Obtain the Network License.
Our Assistance to get the Network License in India
To get you the Network License, we assist you in the following ways:
- We will file your Network license application.
- We prepare the documentation for it.
- We provide end-to-end netwo rk License assistance.
For more information, reach out to our experts. We can spring into action and deliver you the network license as soon as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions