What is Network License in India?
Network license is a Wireless Planning Commission issued license provided to those who seek to operator "networked" wireless products. What are networked products?
These are the products for which certain frequencies are allocated to wireless products. Those products are then operated on by the licensee.
Products covered under network License
Following are the products that you can operate only after obtaining the network License:
- Captive Radio paging
- Wide Area Radio Paging
- Captive Radio Trunking
- Public Mobile Radio Trunking Service(PMRTS)
- Captive VSAT
- Commercial VSAT
- Earth station for foreign mission
- Fixed/Land Mobile-HF/VHF/UHF-new
- Fixed/Land Mobile-HF/VHF/UHF-additional category
- Terrestrial Broadcast (FM/CRS/MW/SW/HPT/LPT/DTT-new
- Terrestrial Broadcast (FM/CRS/MW/SW/HPT/LPT/DTT-additional category
- Captive Trunking-new (below 806 MHz)
- Captive Trunking-additional category (below 806 MHz)
- Others (RADAR, BEACON, AIS, Any other)-Below 806 MHz
- HF/VHF for Foreign Mission
- MW Broadcast
- MW link for Foreign Mission
- MW link for Cellular(GSM)
- MW link for WLL(CDMA)
- MW link for Point to Point Communication
- MW link for Point to Multipoint(for ISP,ILD,NLD)
- MW link for wide area Radio Paging
- Remote Controller
- Satellite Broadcast
- Satellite Network-Gateway for ISP,ILD,NLD
- Satellite Network-Receive only Earth Station
- Satellite News Gathering
- Shot Range UHF Hand Held Radio (USR)
- Spread Spectrum
- TV Receive Only Dish Antenna(TVRO) for Foreign Mission
If you seek to obtain Network License from WPC, you can reach out to Registrationwala. Our end to end assistance will be instrumental in getting you the assistance you require for the same.
Eligibility Criteria for the Network License in India
Only those entities who have registered as a company are eligible for Network license. Simply put, the Network License isn't issued on an individual basis.
Documents required for the Network License in India
The documents required for the network License are as follows:
- Certificate of incorporation
- ID proof of the applicant
- RF test report of the equipment
- Qualification of the applicant
- Specification of the product
The process to obtain the Network license in India
Following is the process to obtain Network License:
- File the network license application via an Online portal
- Check out the checklist provided
- Fill the application form and upload it using your DSC
- Wait for the analysis of the said application
- Obtain the Network License.
Our Assistance to get the Network License in India
To get you the Network License, we assist you in the following ways:
1. We will file your Network license application.
2. We prepare the documentation for it.
3. We provide end to end network License assistance.
For more information, reach out to our experts. We can spring into action and deliver you the network license as soon as possible.