What is FEMA in India?
FEMA full form Foreign Exchange Management Act, or FEMA act came into being in 1999. The goal of FEMA Act 1999 is to promote external payments and trades across borders. In it’s In its earlier version was the FERA (Foreign Exchange Regulation Act) . The primary FEMA objectives are to enforce the Foreign exchange management regulations:
- Giving power to the central government to impose restrictions in the matters of foreign exchange and foreign payments made to a person Inside the country. For instance, the FEMA act Forex trading watches over the foreign exchange trading to ensure that no fraudulent activity can take place.
- Imposing restrictions on free transactions.
- Imposing restrictions on foreign payments from outside the country – allowing it to only be conducted by authorized individuals.
- Watching over the person authorized with foreign exchange matters to ensure no harm comes to the economic well being of India.
- Empowering Reserve Bank of India with the ability to impose restrictions on selling and drawing foreign exchange.
- Permitting Indian residents to own immovable property or properties in foreign countries, bringing foreign currencies into the country, inheriting any property outside the country and much more.
- Establishing FEMA guidelines for import and export is one of the primary concerns of the Foreign Exchange Management Act 1999:
- Establishing and enforcing FEMA guidelines related to importing rules
- Establishing and enforcing FEMA guidelines for export realization.
- Establishing and enforcing FEMA guidelines for outward remittance.
- Establishing and enforcing FEMA guidelines for inward remittance.
Services of FEMA
Our FEMA experts have carved their own unique space in the field of FEMA Consultancy and such we provide our up vast and focused outlook in the following services that we provide:
- Consultations for transactions related to foreign exchange.
- Assistance in the routine matters involving interpretation of FEMA rules.
- Advisory services for inbound investment.
- Advisory services for outbound investments.
- Litigation assistance and representation before authorities
- Assistance with setting up liaison, branch and project offices in and outside India.
- Professional business licensing services like CDSCO License, IE Code etc.
- Annual return filing services.
- Business valuation assistance and certification
- Assistance with filing specific forms like FCGPR, FCTRS etc.
What makes our FEMA consultation Unique
Registrationwala is one of India’s leading FEMA consultancy that specializes with the in depth knowledge of Foreign Exchange Management Laws. We understand that the FEMA rules and Regulations can be quite confusing. And at times, the volatile nature of the rules can create more issues because of rapid changes.
To keep up with those changes, and to help your as per FEMA act, our active FEMA Consultants in Delhi and Mumbai come together to provide help with a plethora of matters including:
- Consultation to foreign or NRIs on matters of investment in Indian business.
- Helping you interpret the complex FEMA rules
- Assistance and consultations about inbound and outbound investment.
- Assistance in legal matters that include your litigation and representation in matters regarding foreign exchange management rules.
- Conducting all the necessary legwork required to setup global business entities like joint ventures and whatnot.
So, what makes us the partner of choice when it comes to FEMA consultancy:
- Experience: We possess a vast industry experience in the field that’s the FEMA. Our experts have absorbed the entirety of the act’s literature. With that, we provide only best solutions to our clients.
- Professionalism: The cumbersome and complex act that’s FEMA requires the FEMA experts to be patient, analytical, and most importantly professional. We never leave you midway in our services. In fact, we make sure that you only get the best results.
- Ethical services: When matters are concerned with Foreign Monetary Exchange, it’s easy to attract towards cutting corners and do the bare minimum. As ethical FEMA experts, we never only provide you bare minimum, but rather, we go beyond.
Eligibility Criteria for FEMA Consultation in India
Regardless of the scale of your business, we consider you eligible for our FEMA consultation services.
Documents Required for FEMA Consultation in India
To provide the most robust FEMA consultation services, we will need from you:
· Your ID proofs
· Proof of your business
· Your address proofs
· And other documents pertaining to the services you require.
Process of acquiring our FEMA consultation services in India
The process of getting our FEMA consultation services are as follows:
· Reach out to us with your requirements
· Let us analyse your requirements
· Give us time within which you want the work to be delivered
· Get complete report.
Our Assistance to get the FEMA in India
Our Foreign Exchange Management Act experts assist you in the following steps:
- You reach out to us and we jot down your requirements.
- Then, we give you initial consultation.
- If you like what we have to offer, we proceed.
- Then, as per the services needed, we ask for the requisite documents, and draft some on our own.
- We deliver the FEMA service you’re looking for.
- We then finalize the process and leave you satisfied with our services.
Thus, if you’re in a market for experienced, professional and ethical FEMA consultants, you know that Registrationwala would always help your back. Reach out to us with your requirements, and let our experts handle the rest.