What is IPLC License?
IPLC License is issued to those who wish to provide end to end International Private Leased Circuits (IPLC) between India and another country. The license holder has to obtain the said circuits from the international long-distance services provides – ensuring that the services reach end consumers.
Here are the general points of the IPLC license:
- The IPLC license holder can only use the license to provide IPLC services to the subscribers.
- The license holder is allowed to sell bandwidth to telecom service providers other than other IPLC license holders.
- The location of the license holder’s cable landing station should be according to the terms of ILDO rules (International Long Distance Operators)
- As an IPLC License holder, you get the right to can create your own infrastructure for multiplexing, de-multiplexing and billing.
Eligibility Criteria for the IPLC License in India
Following are the eligibility criteria to obtain an IPLC license in India:
- The applicant should be a company incorporated as per the Companies Act 2013.
- The applicant company should be able to dispense the duties required by a licensee.
- The applicant company should have a net worth of INR 2.5 Crores.
- In case there is a Foreign Direct Investment in the applicant company, the applicant company must provide details of that. It should also provide a declaration that it unconditionally abides by the compliance requirements of the FDI rules.
Documents required for IPLC License in India
Following documents are required for IPLC license in India:
- Certificate of incorporation
- Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association
- Net Worth Certificate of the applicant company (verified and signed)
- An audited Balance sheet of the applicant company
- FDI details (if any foreign direct investment is involved)
- IPLC details
The process of applying for an IPLC License in India
Following is the process of applying for an IPLC license in India:
- Gather the documents
- File the application form
- Get the letter of intent
- Pay the entry fee and the bank guarantees
- Get the IPLC License.
How can we help?
With Registrationwala, you get help from India’s best telecom service providers. With us, you can:
- File an error-free application as our experts file it on your behalf.
- Be thorough when it comes to documents as we put them together for you.
- Deal with any issues with the application as we vigilantly monitor the processing of your application.
If you wish to know any details about the IPLC service or want to start filing it today, contact us now.