What is AYUSH License or AYUSH certificate?
Ayush License or AYUSH certificate means the authorization that’s given by the government to those who wish to conduct retail business in Ayurvedic/Unani/Siddha or any products of the same nature anywhere in India. Without it, the Ministry of AYUSH, established in 2014 can penalize the offenders.
One of the oldest forms of medications in the world is the Ayurveda. This particular field of medicine, which roughly translates to “science of long life”, is the one that has been in India since thousands of years. Its popularity and relevance in India hasn’t sunken even by just a bit. Furthermore, their popularity has now spread across the entire planet. Regardless of being touted by many in the scientific communities as effective-yet pseudo-science, these medications have seen its fair share of rise in other countries as well. Therefore, there are countries like Canada, US, Russia and the European Union that are the biggest importers of Ayurvedic products from India. AYUSH License has enabled many to start a business selling Ayurvedic products in India and the world.
What are the types of AYUSH License
There are 4 types of AYUSH Licenses that are given to produce and manufacture Ayurvedic products in India. All of these licenses are availed through the ministry of Ayush and all of them are necessary for you to know about:
- AYUSH Retail License: This is a AYUSH certification that is given to you if you want to sell the ayurvedic products as a retailer
- AYUSH Wholesale License: This AYUSH Premium Certificate is provided to you if you want to sell the ayurvedic products as a wholesaler.
- AYUSH Manufacturing license: the persons that are issues this AYUSH registration engage with manufacturing Ayurvedic drugs and medicine. In many instances, it’s also called AYUSH drug license.
- AYUSH Loan License: Loan License is given to an individual who is using the premise, equipments and the staff of another who has the primary manufacturing license.
What is the criteria of getting AYUSH License?
To become an AYUSH certified company, you have to follow the following criteria:
- In order to apply for AYUSH License for retail or wholesale
- The area of the premises where you are going to set up shop should be 10 square meters
- The height of the premises should correspond to the National building Code 2005.
- In order to apply for AYUSH License for both retail and wholesale:
- The minimum area of the premises should be about 15 meters.
- The height of the premises should correspond to the national Building Code 2005.
AYUSH registration process
To get the AYUSH premium certification, once has to apply online. When it comes to as a whole for AYUSH License. Apply online as an option has been given to all with the new age of digitization. With that in mind, following is the AYUSH certification process:
- Go the official website for AYUSH online registration.
- Fill out the AYUSH registration form, but only after knowing the eligibility criteria and the requirements for AYUSH premium certificate products.
- Finalize the form submission after attaching the required documents and paying AYUSH certification cost.
- Let the ministry of AYUSH certification process your application.
- The AYUSH registration board will be thorough in its assessment.
- Once the assessment is complete, you’ll obtain AYUSH license in India.
Things that you should keep in mind while applying for AYUSH certificate.
- The process of online AYUSH registration is a multi-tier process. It contains more details that you’d care to fill in. So, take care of who to trust when you’re applying for AYUSH certificate online.
- The AYUSH registration fees varies depending upon the type of AYUSH certificate registration that you want to opt for.
- Once you file the application, there will be an inspection. Your inspectors will be from the state in which you’ve applied for AYUSH license registration. For example, if you’ve applied for AYUSH license Haryana, the auditor would be from Haryana. Likewise, applying for AYUSH license Delhi would prompt to you host an auditor from Delhi.
Documents Required for AYUSH License
The documents you require to getting the AYUSH License or the AYUSH license requirements are as follows:
- MOA and AOA of the company
- Address proof (Copy of the rent agreement) of the premises
- Photo ID proof of the proprietor/ Director/partner of the company.
- Details pertaining to the refrigerator
- Affidavit regarding the compliance of MPD 2021
- Qualification Proof
- Registration of Delhi Ayush Council.
- Appointment Letter and Bio data of the director of the company.
Why choose our AYUSH License consultants?
When it come down to the best AYUSH certificate company, we are the leaders. Our assistance in aiding you the AYUSH/cosmetic license certificate via going through the AYUSH certificate procedure on your behalf really is the deciding the factor in getting you the license on time.
- As an AYUSH premium certificate company – focusing on business licenses, we ensure that your requirement gets our full attention.
- Our AYUSH certification agency ensures that your online application is filed on time and as per the rules specified by the AYUSH ministry.
- Our professional costs are kept at a lower tier. You’ll never feel like you’re paying a tad too much AYUSH certificate price.
- If there is some issue with the licensing procedure, our AYUSH certificate consultants conduct a thorough follow up as well.