As the name suggests, an OPC or One Person Company is a format of business where the company is owned by a single person. There is no more than a single director or more than a single member. Being a singly-handled company, it is easy to manage it. If you are an entrepreneur who seeks singular success, you can register an OPC in India.
The definition of a One Person Company is explained in Sub Section 62 of section 3 of the Companies Act, 2013, which states: “One Person Company means a company which features only one Member”. Unlike a private limited company, this single company registration with a single director doesn’t need minimum two directors. However, like a private limited company, the OPC registration in India does provide you with limited Liability.
OPC Formation can be done as an:
After the registration of a One Person Company, there are following benefits that can be enjoyed:
Before you can register OPC (One Person Company), there are some requirements that you need to keep an eye out for. Following are the OPC registration requirements that you need to know:
These minimal requirements make the one person company registration process quite accessible, but yet, still difficult for common people.
Following are the documents required for One Person Company Registration
For Registered Office
Following is the procedure to incorporate a One Person Company in India
· Choosing a unique name for the company
· Identifying and Choosing a nominee of the One Person Company
· Reserving the name of the private limited company using RUN application
· Obtaining the DSC and DIN of the directors of the company
· Drafting MOA and AOA of the company
· Submitting the online application for private limited company incorporation
· Assessment of the application by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs
At Registrationwala, we provide end to end solutions for one person company registration. Our services include:
· Company name research
· Obtaining DSC and DIN
· MOA and AOA drafting
· Application filing
· Following up with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs
We are a team of leading business experts in India. Through our One Person Company Registration process, your OPC can be started on time and your dream your solo company can be realized.