One Person Company
One Person Company is a business entity in which there is only one owner with limited liabilities who can act both as a shareholder as well as the director. The concept of OPC is basically to eradicate the limitation of a sole proprietorship, which is the most popular form for small businesses in India. The liability of owner is limited to the invested capital in this form.
If you independently want to commence your business without involving any other person, then One Person Company (OPC) is the ideal choice for you.
When OPC concept was not introduced in India, people used to choose Proprietorship as their form of business. Proprietorship has many disadvantages like
- One cannot take investments
- No legal existence
- Unlimited liabilities
Moreover, many other as well. Further proprietorship as a kind of business is not considered trustworthy in India anymore. One Person Company (OPC) is a solution for all the above problems.
One Person Company has following features and restrictions:
- It allows a significant degree of separation between operations and ownership.
- Less compliance is needed as compared to a private limited company.
- It is useful for small entrepreneur to directly access target market.
- Banking and financial institutions prefer to lend money to the company instead of proprietary firms.
- It makes decision-making process much faster because of single ownership.
- the owner can anytime convert OPC to a private limited company with ease.
DIN & DSC
1 to 2 Days
Submission of Spice Form INC-32 along with link Form Spice MOA (INC-33) and Spice AOA (INC-34)
4 to 5 Days
Certificate Of Incorporation
6 to 10 Days
WHY ONE PERSON COMPANY?
Legal Status & Social Recognition
Separate Legal Entity
Frequently Asked Question
Following are the documents required for company incorporation for director and nominee
- Self attested PAN card copy.
- Four Photographs.
- Self attested copy of any one of the Identity Proof like Driving License, Passport, Voter ID & Aadhar Card
- Self attested copy of any one of the Address Proof like Bank Pass Book/Bank Statement, Telephone Landline Bill, Mobile Bill & Electricity Bill
- Company Address proof Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, Mobile Bill & Gas Bill AND Rent Agreement (If Rented) AND NOC for doing Business & for taking Registration