Nidhi Company is a business entity in India governed under the Companies Act 2013. It sole objective is to engage with thrift and savings among its members. A Nidhi Company is a Non Banking Financial Institute that provides services like Lending and deposits to its members exclusively. Therefore, it can be said a Nidhi Company in India only consists of funding from its members and shareholders.
Starting a Nidhi Company in India means starting a class of Non Banking Financial Companies. They are governed under Reserve Bank of India. This body tells the registered Nidhi Company guidelines about lending and depositing activities. However, Nidhi Companies can only deal with their own members. Therefore outside members are not allowed.
Why you should register a Nidhi Company?
Nidhi Company is one of the business entities that enjoy several perks of the Companies. The following are those perks that make Nidhi Company Registration quite a beneficial affair:
Following are the documents required for company incorporation for each director/ shareholder
The procedure for Nidhi company registration in India is as follows:
· Choosing a unique name for the Nidhi company
· Reserving the name of the Nidhi company using RUN application
· Obtaining the DSC and DIN of the directors of the company
· Drafting MOA and AOA of the company
· Submitting the online application for Nidhi company incorporation
· Assessment of the application by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs
We, at Registrationwala provide end to end solutions for Nidhi company registration in India. Our services include:
· Company name research
· Obtaining DSC and DIN
· MOA and AOA drafting
· Application filing
· Following up with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs
Through Nidhi Company Incorporation, you can basically start your own mutual fund business. If it is what you want to do, contact Registrationwala and let us handle Nidhi Company Registration.