Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) Registration in Jaipur
Jaipur also known as pink city is famous for its modern architecture. This city is the center for both the traditional and modern industries. Take a taste of corporate structure in this city and become a part of the rapidly growing Industries by incorporating a Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) here. What is LLP? As the name suggested LLP is the partnership between two persons having the limit on their liabilities. It provides a legal structure to the professional relationship of partners,unlike the traditional partnership firm.
Documents Required for LLP Registration in Jaipur
Any person desiring to incorporate a limited liability partnership in Jaipur is required to submit the documents mentioned below-
• PAN Card Copy - (Self-attested)
• ID Proof -Voter ID/ Driving License -(Self-attested)
• Address Proof – (Latest utility bill (not older than two months) like Mobile Bill/ Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill/ Gas Bill or Bank Statement Self-attested)
• Passport size photographs
For Registered Office Address Proof:
• Ownership Proof (Electricity Bill, Gas bill, Electricity Bill, Mobile Bill)
• No Objection Certificate
Procedure for LLP Registration in Jaipur
In order to obtain the Limited Liability Partnership registration in Jaipur, an applicant is required to follow the steps mentioned below-
1. Acquiring DSC- An application to acquire the digital signature certificate shall be made by each designated partner of the proposed LLP.
2. Apply for DIN- Further the application for acquiring “Designated Partner Identification Number”shall be made by all the designated partners.
3. Getting name approval- After acquiring DIN and DSC an application for name approval of proposed LLP shall be filed in Form LLP 1 to the ministry of corporate affairs.
4. Filing of incorporation forms- If the registrar deems fit it will grant the approval for the name applied. Within 60 days of receiving the name approval, the partners of the LLP are required to file LLP Form 2 containing the incorporation documents mentioned above and the subscriber’s sheet with the ministry of corporate affairs. If the registrar is satisfied with the forms filed he will register the proposed LLP.
5. Filing LLP agreement- An LLP agreement shall be filed with the registrar in Form 3 in order to commence the activities of the business within 30 days of receiving the certificate of incorporation.
If you desire to get your LLP registered in Jaipur in a seamless and cost-effective manner make sure to get in touch with the experts at Registrationwala.