Private Limited Company Registration in Ahmedabad
Ever since 2014, Ahmedabad has been the torch bearer for development in India. It is because of this reason that several trade, technological and business opportunities have emerged in the region. If you want to take the full advantage of these chances, you can register a Private limited company in Ahmedabad. Incorporating such a business entity is a pretty involved process. However, you can get ahead of the curve if you ask the experts of Registrationwala for assistance.
Documents Required for Incorporating Private Limited Company
When it comes to Ahmedabad the documents required for private limited company formation are pretty much the same as every state. Before you start with the accumulation of the required details, you must know the pre-requisite:
- A Pvt Ltd Company should have 2 directors and 2 shareholders.
- The director can be the shareholder and vice versa.
Now, the documents required are as follows”:
- Pan card of the directors of the proposed company
- The Identity proof of the directors of the proposed company. It can be any of the following:
- AADHAR CARD
- Voter ID
- Driver’s License
- The address proof of the directors of the proposed company. This can include:
- Telephone Bill
- Electricity Bill
- Water Bill
- Bank Statement
Note: These documents should not be more than 2 months old.
- Passport sized photographs of the directors
Process of Pvt Ltd Company Formation in Ahmedabad
The process of Pvt Company incorporation is same in Ahmedabad as in any other state in India. The only difference being the MCA portal and the ROC (Registrar of Company):
- Apply for DSC: DSC refers to Digital signature certificate. You can apply for it in the Ahmadabad Portal of MCA(ministry of corporate affairs)
- Apply for DIN: DIN refers to the Digital Identification Number that you can apply for on the portal.
- Apply for company’s name: It is done by filing the RUN form(Reservation of Unique Name)
- Put these details on a SPICE form: this can be filled online
- Draft the MOA and the AOA: MOA refers to Memorandum of Association and AOA refers to Association of Association. The MOA(INC-33) details the objectives of the company and he AOA(INC-34) details the rules and regulation of the company
- Now, you need to combine the three forms INC-33, INC-34 and SPICE and pay for the stamp duty of ROC Ahmadabad
- Apply for the company incorporation to ROC.
- The ROC will then check the application to see if there are any errors.
- If there are issues, the applicant would have to resubmit the forms.
- If here are not any, the company will be formed.
Though the entire process can be quite trying, our team of Registrationwala will be at your side at every step and will make sure that your company is formed without any hassle.