Limited Liability Partnership Registration in Mumbai
Mumbai the entertainment city is often regarded as the nation’s commercial and financial hub. Mumbai’s diversification offers unlimited opportunities to the aspiring entrepreneurs through which they can give their business ideas new heights. Limited Liability Partnership is a new concept that was introduced as an improvement to the traditional form of partnership. By incorporating LLP the two-person can start their business with limited liability.
Documents Required for LLP Registration in Mumbai
Any person desiring to incorporate a limited liability partnership in Mumbaiis required to submit the documents mentioned below-
• PAN Card Copy - (Self-attested)
• ID Proof -Voter ID/ Driving License -(Self-attested)
• Address Proof – (Latest utility bill (not older than two months) like Mobile Bill/ Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill/ Gas Bill or Bank Statement Self-attested)
• Passport size photographs
For Registered Office Address Proof:
- Ownership Proof (Electricity Bill, Gas bill, Electricity Bill, Mobile Bill)
- No Objection Certificate
Procedure for LLP registration in Mumbai
The procedure of LLP registration in Mumbai has been outlined in the Limited Liability Partnership Act 2008. Thus in order to successfully register an LLP, every applicant is required to follow these steps. For your assistance,we have outlined the steps that you can follow to seamlessly obtain LLP registration in Mumbai-
- Acquiring DSC-To start the procedure of LLP registration in Mumbaievery designated partner of the proposed LLP is required to acquire their digital signature certificate.
- Apply for DIN- The proposed designated partners of LLP are required to obtain the “Designated Partner Identification Number”.
- Getting name approval-After obtaining the DIN and DSC of partners of LLP an application for name approval for LLP shall be filed in Form LLP 1to the ministryof corporate affairs.
- Filing of incorporation forms-Once the name approvalis receiveda letter will be issued to the proposed Partners. Further within 60 days of receiving the name approval, the partners of the LLP are required to file LLP Form 2 containing the incorporation documents mentioned above and the subscriber’s sheet.
- Filing LLP agreement- To commence the activities of LLP, within 30 days of receiving acertificate of incorporation an LLP agreement shall be filed with the registrar in Form 3.
In order to get comprehensive details or to get your LLP registered in Mumbai in a hassle-free manner make sure to get in touch with experts at Registrationwala.