One Person Company Registration in Delhi
Delhi being the capital city of India offers numerous opportunities to the millions of aspiring entrepreneurs. However, a large ratio of entrepreneurs still operates under the unrecognized sector. Prior to the introduction of OPC, at least two members were required to start a company. Due to which the entrepreneurs were forced to pool in one more member. The concept of One Person Company came as the rescue for all of these sole entrepreneurs. With this article, we will see how One Person Company is registered in Delhi.
Important Points to Remember Before Starting OPC
There are certain points that must be kept in mind before starting a One Person Company. Below, we have listed out all of those factors-
1. A natural person who is a resident of India, in the preceding year can only form an OPC.
2. A person cannot incorporate or become a nominee of more than one OPC at the same time.
3. An OPC cannot be formed for Non-banking financial Institutions.
4. If an OPC crosses the threshold limit of paid-up capital Rs. 50 lakh and average annual turnover Rs. 2 crores, in 3 immediate preceding financial years, it will be mandatorily converted into a Private limited company.
Documents Required for OPC Registration in Delhi
For registering a One Person company in Delhi you are required to submit the below-mentioned documents-
• PAN card copy.
• Four Photographs.
• Identity Proof
• Address Proof of Directors
• Company Address proof
The Procedure of OPC Registration in Delhi
Largely the procedure of starting a one person in Delhi is similar to Private Limited Company Registration in Delhi. However, there are some significant differences between the two. Below we have outlined the steps involved in forming an OPC-
1.The first step to start an OPC in Delhi is to obtain the digital signature of the sole proprietor and the nominee of the proposed company. It is necessary to obtain the DSC as they are used to validate all the documents submitted electronically.
2.DIN is unique identification number that is required to be obtained by every person who desires to act a director in the company. Thus the proposed director and nominee of OPC are mandatorily required to obtain a DIN.
3.To obtain the approval for the name of the proposed OPC in advance a RUN from shall be filed. In the form submitted, you can provide 6 preferences of yours. If you desire to obtain a name approval in one short you are recommended to select a unique name keeping in mind the guidelines of ministry.
4. As soon as the name approval is obtained from ministry you are required to submit the MOA and AOA along with above-mentioned documents. Further, the consent of the nominee director must also be attached in Form INC-3. Moreover, a declaration by the sole member shall also be submitted.
5. If the registrar of companies is satisfied with the documents submitted he shall grant the certificate of incorporation to the proposed OPC. On the contrary, if he finds any discrepancies in the documents filed, the applicant will be required to resubmit the application of incorporation.