Online Pvt Ltd Company Registration in Delhi
Delhi happens to the cultural and political centre of India. This uniqueness makes this state a ripe ground for several businesses to grow and prosper. Therefore, several business aspirants have started to put forward can apply for private limited company registration in Delhi. However, this is not an easy task as it involves a lot of scrutiny from the company registrar. That being said, with the assistance of our team at Registrationwala, you can setup your dream in no time.
Documents for Private Limited Company Incorporation in Delhi
In order to incorporate a private limited company in Delhi, you will need the following documents. It is after these documents that you will be able to initiate the registration. However, there is a pre-requisite to starting a business entity like this: you should have about 2 directors and 2 shareholders for the company (they both can be the same). Now, let us look into the documents required:
- The identification proof of the directors of the proposed company. This proof that can either include your AADHAR card, Voter ID, Address Proof or driver’s licence
- The address proof of these directors. They can either submit, the electricity bill, the bank statement, the telephone bill or the water bill in this regard (However, the bill should be only about 2 months old )
- Passport sized photographs of the directors.
- The PAN card of the directors.
Process of Pvt Ltd Company Registration in Delhi
After the essential documents have been accumulated, you can begin the process setup your company in Delhi:
- You first have to apply for a Digital Signature Certificate for the director’s of the proposed company. These certificates are prepared by the third party. These parties are companies like Sify, Emudra etc.
- Apply to get the Director’s Identification Number (DIN) to the MCA. This is an all online process and you can access the government portal to do that.
- Now it is time to file for the name of the company. This is done by filing the application called RUN (reservation Unique Name). Make sure to choose the name that adheres to the guidelines or it can be disapproved by the MCA(Ministry Of Corporate Affairs)
- Once you have accumulated the above mentioned details, you can fill them in the online form called SPICE.
- This step entails drafting the Memorandum of Association (MOA) and Article of Association (AOA). Memorandum of Association (INC 33) refers to the objectives of the company and AOA (INC 34) contains the rules and regulation the company has to follow.
- Now that the three forms SPICE, INC 33 and INC 34 are filled, you can move on to pay the ROC stamp duty on the MCA Portal of Delhi.
- THE ROC will then verify details of the form and if all goes well, the company is formed
- If not, the applicant will have to go through the entire process again.
These steps might be big, but we assure you that with the assistance of Registrationwala team, all these steps will be completed without a hassle and you will get your company formed in no time.