Private Limited Company Registration in Mumbai
Mumbai has got it all; it has the entertainment factor, the technology factor, the production factor and the oomph factor. All these combines, one might say that the capital of Maharashtra is filled to the brim with opportunities that just want to be taken. If you are one of those fortune seekers, you should go for private limited company registration in Mumbai. However, the entire process can take up a lot of time because of all the legal hurdles. However, our team of Registrationwala will assist you all the way.
Documents Required for Private Limited Company Registration
If you are in Mumbai, then the prospect of incorporating a private limited company is a good on e. However, there are some pre-conditions to this that you need to heed to:
- There should be at least 2 directors and two shareholders of the proposed company.
- The director and the shareholders can be the same.
Now, following are the documents that you will require to initiate the registration process:
- The PAN card of all the company directors.
- The identity proof of all the directors. This may include:
- The Aadhar card
- The voter ID card
- The driver’s licence
- The passport
- The Address proof of all the directors which can include:
- Telephone bill
- Electricity bill
- Water bill
- Bank statement
However, you should take note that all of these should be as recent as possible.
- Passport sized photographs.
Procedure for Pvt Ltd Company Formation in Mumbai
The process of company registration is same in Mumbai as any other place in India. The process is the same. However, the only difference would be the online portals and the ROC (Registrar of Company). The process entails the following steps:
- Apply for DSC: DSC or Digital Signature Certificate can be applied on the MCA’s Mumbai portal.
- Apply for DIN: DIN or Director’s Identification Number can be applied in the same portal.
- Apply for the company’s name: the name of the company can be applied using the RUN form(Reservation of Unique Name)
- The above details are filled in the SPICE form.
- Draft MOA (INC-33)and AOA(INC-34):
- MOA(Memorandum of Association) entails the objectives of the company
- AOA(Article of Association) entails the rules and regulations of the company
- After the completion of SPICE, INC-33 and INC-34, a stamp duty is to be paid for ROC Mumbai at the MCA portal.
- ROC(registrar of Company) will now put the application under scrutiny
- If there is an error, the form submission process would have to be restarted.
- If there are no errors, the company is formed
Throughout the thick and thin of this entire arduous process, our team of Registrationwala will assist you.