FREE ONLINE TRADEMARK SEARCH
Class Search For Trademark
Item can be registered under the following class(es).
Trademark Class 26
Following is the list of all the goods protected under Class 26, this wide-ranging guide will benefit you in choosing the accurate class for your good and services,
To avoid any objection from the examiner it is important that you register your trademark under the appropriate class which will protect from the infringers and will fast track your trademark registration process.
Class 26- Sewing Notions, Fancy Goods, Lace and Embroidery
Class 26 includes mainly dressmakers’ articles.
Goods that are classified under Class 26
- bedding linen of paper.
Goods that are NOT classified under Class 26
- certain special types of hooks (consult the Alphabetical List of Goods)
- certain special types of needles (consult the Alphabetical List of Goods)
- yarns and threads for textile use (Cl. 23)
Detailed List of Goods covered under Class 26
Frequently Asked Question
- Trademark Application.
- specifications of goods or service for which application is made.
- Representation of mark in prescribed size and format.