FREE ONLINE TRADEMARK SEARCH
Class Search For Trademark
Item can be registered under the following class(es).
Trademark Class 30
Following is the list of all the goods protected under Class 30, this wide-ranging guide will benefit you in choosing the accurate class for your good and services,
To avoid any objection from the examiner it is important that you register your trademark under the appropriate class which will protect from the infringers and will fast track your trademark registration process.
Class 30 - Foods - Spices, Bakery Goods, Ice, Confectionery
Class 30 includes mainly foodstuffs of plant origin prepared for consumption or conservation as well as auxiliaries intended for the improvement of the flavour of food.
Goods that are classified under Class 30
- beverages with coffee, cocoa or chocolate base
- cereals prepared for human consumption (for example, oat flakes and those made of other cereals)
Goods that are NOT classified under Class 30
- certain foodstuffs of plant origin (consult the Alphabetical List of Goods)
- salt for preserving other than for foodstuffs (Cl. 1)
- medicinal teas and dietetic substances adapted for medical use (Cl. 5)
- baby food (Cl. 5)
- raw cereals (Cl. 31)
- foodstuffs for animals (Cl. 31)
Detailed List of Goods covered under Class 30
Frequently Asked Question
- Trademark Application.
- specifications of goods or service for which application is made.
- Representation of mark in prescribed size and format.