Annual Compliance for Section 8 Company
Section 8 company is a Non-profit organisation that is registered under the companies Act 2013. It is mandatory for these organisations to use their profits only for promoting their objects and not to distribute it among members as dividend. Further, every section company is required to fulfil certain monthly, quarterly and yearly compliances.
To make sure that your non-profit company has a good legal standing in the eyes of the governmental authorities.
When it comes to Section 8 Companies, it is assumed that you are looking forward to assist a lot of individuals in a non-profit way. However, still, you would need to earn something in order to make sure that there is life in your organization. However, you won’t be any good for anyone if you are not following through the compliances.
As a result, you might be looking at lawsuits and other matters and in the end; your company might even be closed. Therefore, Annual compliances for a Section-8 are an important facet of running the company.
Benefits of Section 8 company Annual Filing
If you’re a section 8 company, you should clarify the following before you start filing the annual compliance for it:
· The objective of your company is to promote social welfare causes.
· At any moment during your operations, you haven’t used the profits generated for anything other than promoting those social welfare causes.
The process of filing the Annual Compliance for Section 8 Company are as follows:
· Collection of information required for the purpose of filing the annual compliance
· Go to the official website of MCA and start filling the required compliance forms on schedules specified in the ministry guidelines.
· Submit the application and wait for the notification that tells you that your compliance has been processed.
We, at Registrationwala provide end to end solutions for filing annual compliance for section 8 company. Our services include:
· Collection of information and starting the process
· Creating the first compliance draft
· Reviewing the draft and making changes if necessary
· Filing the compliance
Registrationwala.com is a leading legal consultancy firm providing the comprehensive services relating to Annual Compliance for Section 8 Company.
Contact us now if you’ve yet to file your Section 8 Annual Compliance.