Being compliant to the rules that have been setup by the companies act is important for you if you want to make sure that your standing as a One Person company is a good one. To that end, you need to file some compliance on an annual basis.
If you are not compliant, not only our company will lose a legal standing, it will also be penalized. These penalties are of varying nature. While you might want to defer the compliances because of the initial laxed-nature of the penalties, as time goes by and if you are still not compliant, the intensity of the penalties will increase.
If you’re a one-person company, then you must file the annual compliance you’re required for it. There is no eligibility criteria other than being a One Person Company.
The documents required for the annual compliance are as follows:
The process of filing the annual compliance for OPC are as follows:
· Start collecting the information required to file the One Person Company’s annual compliance
· Go to the official website of MCA and start filling the required compliance forms on schedules specified in the ministry guidelines.
· Submit the application and wait for the notification that tells you that your compliance has been processed.
We, at Registrationwala provide end to end solutions for filing annual compliance. Our services include:
· Collection of information and starting the process
· Creating the first compliance draft
· Reviewing the draft and making changes if necessary
· Filing the compliance
Registrationwala.com is a leading legal consultancy firm providing the comprehensive services relating to Annual Compliance for OPC.
To start filing your annual compliance, reach to us now.