FREE ONLINE TRADEMARK SEARCH
Class Search For Trademark
Item can be registered under the following class(es).
Trademark Class 36
- services relating to financial or monetary affairs comprise the following:
- services of all the banking establishments, or institutions connected with them such as exchange brokers or clearing services;
- services of credit institutions other than banks such as co-operative credit associations, individual financial companies, lenders, etc.;
- services of “investment trusts,” of holding companies; (d) services of brokers dealing in shares and property;
- services connected with monetary affairs vouched for by trustees;
- services rendered in connection with the issue of travellers’ cheques and letters of credit;
- services of realty administrators of buildings, i.e., services of letting or valuation, or financing;
- services dealing with insurance such as services rendered by agents or brokers engaged in insurance, services rendered to insured, and insurance underwriting services.
Frequently Asked Question
- Trademark Application.
- specifications of goods or service for which application is made.
- Representation of mark in prescribed size and format.