FREE ONLINE TRADEMARK SEARCH
Class Search For Trademark
Item can be registered under the following class(es).
Trademark Class 14
Following is the list of all the goods protected under Class 14, this wide-ranging guide will benefit you in choosing the accurate class for your good and services,
To avoid any objection from the examiner it is important that you register your trademark under the appropriate class which will protect from the infringers and will fast track your trademark registration process.
Class 14- Precious Metal ware, Jewelry
Class 14 includes mainly precious metals, goods in precious metals not included in other classes and, in general jewelry, clocks and watches.
Goods that are classified under Class 14
- Jewelry (i.e., imitation jewelry and jewelry of precious metal and stones)
- Cuff links, tie pins
Goods that are NOT classified under Class 14
- Goods in precious metals classified according to their function or purpose, for example, metals in foil and powder form for painters, decorators, printers and artists (Cl. 2), amalgam of gold for dentists (Cl. 5), cutlery (Cl. 8), electric contacts (Cl. 9), pen nibs of gold (Cl. 16), teapots (Cl. 21), gold and silver embroidery (Cl. 26), cigar boxes (Cl. 34)
- Objects of art not of precious metals (classified according to the material of which they consist)
Detailed List of Goods covered under Class 14
Frequently Asked Question
- Trademark Application.
- specifications of goods or service for which application is made.
- Representation of mark in prescribed size and format.