FREE ONLINE TRADEMARK SEARCH
Class Search For Trademark
Item can be registered under the following class(es).
Trademark Class 16
Following is the list of all the goods protected under Class 16, this wide-ranging guide will benefit you in choosing the accurate class for your good and services,
To avoid any objection from the examiner it is important that you register your trademark under the appropriate class which will protect from the infringers and will fast track your trademark registration process.
Class 16- Paper, Items made of Paper, Stationery items
Class 16 includes mainly paper, goods made from that material and office requisites.
Goods that are classified under Class 16
- Paper knives
- Plastic sheets, sacks and bags for wrapping and packaging
Goods that are NOT classified under Class 16
- Certain goods made of paper and cardboard
- Hand tools for artists (for example, spatulas, sculptors’ chisels)
Detailed List of Goods covered under Class 16
Frequently Asked Question
- Trademark Application.
- specifications of goods or service for which application is made.
- Representation of mark in prescribed size and format.