FREE ONLINE TRADEMARK SEARCH
Class Search For Trademark
Item can be registered under the following class(es).
Trademark Class 2
Following is the list of all the goods protected under Class 2, this wide-ranging guide will benefit you in choosing the accurate class for your good and services,
To avoid any objection from the examiner it is important that you register your trademark under the appropriate class which will protect from the infringers and will fast track your trademark registration process.
Class 2- Paints, Coatings & Pigments
Class 2 includes mainly paints, colorants and preparations used for the protection against corrosion.
Goods that are classified under Class 2
- Paints, varnishes and lacquers for industry, handicrafts and arts
- Dyestuffs for clothing
- Colorants for foodstuffs and beverages
Goods that are NOT classified under Class 2
- Goods that are NOT classified under Class 2
- Unprocessed artificial resins (Cl. 1)
- Laundry blueing (Cl. 3)
- Cosmetic dyes (Cl. 3)
- Paint boxes (articles for use in school) (Cl. l6)
- Insulating paints and varnishes (Cl. l7).
Detailed List of Goods covered under Class 2
Frequently Asked Question
- Trademark Application.
- specifications of goods or service for which application is made.
- Representation of mark in prescribed size and format.