FREE ONLINE TRADEMARK SEARCH
Class Search For Trademark
Item can be registered under the following class(es).
Trademark Class 20
Following is the list of all the goods protected under Class 20, this wide-ranging guide will benefit you in choosing the accurate class for your good and services,
To avoid any objection from the examiner it is important that you register your trademark under the appropriate class which will protect from the infringers and will fast track your trademark registration process.
Class 20- Furniture, Mirrors.
Class 20 includes mainly furniture and its parts and plastic goods, not included in other classes.
Goods that are classified under Class 20
- metal furniture and furniture for camping
- bedding (for example, mattresses, spring mattresses, pillows)
- looking glasses and furnishing or toilet mirrors
- registration number plates not of metal
- letter boxes not of metal or masonry
Goods that are NOT classified under Class 20
- certain special types of mirrors, classified according to their function or purpose (consult the Alphabetical List of Goods)
- special furniture for laboratories (Cl. 9)
- special furniture for medical use (Cl. 10)
Detailed List of Goods covered under Class 20
Frequently Asked Question
- Trademark Application.
- specifications of goods or service for which application is made.
- Representation of mark in prescribed size and format.