FREE ONLINE TRADEMARK SEARCH
Class Search For Trademark
Item can be registered under the following class(es).
Trademark Class 22
Following is the list of all the goods protected under Class 22, this wide-ranging guide will benefit you in choosing the accurate class for your good and services,
To avoid any objection from the examiner it is important that you register your trademark under the appropriate class which will protect from the infringers and will fast track your trademark registration process.
Class 22- Cordage, Ropes, Nets, Awnings, Sacks, Padding
Class 22 includes mainly rope and sail manufacture products, padding and stuffing materials and raw fibrous textile materials.
Goods that are classified under Class 22
- cords and twines in natural or artificial textile fibres, paper or plastics.
Goods that are NOT classified under Class 22
- certain nets, sacks and bags (consult the Alphabetical List of Goods)
- strings for musical instruments (Cl. 15)
Detailed List of Goods covered under Class 22
Frequently Asked Question
- Trademark Application.
- specifications of goods or service for which application is made.
- Representation of mark in prescribed size and format.